Let’s see your scariest!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
This morning when I went to look at my sweeties, I had a ‘jump-scare’ as soon as I saw Stella. She was right up in the front with her frightening shedding face right there! Eek! :eek: She obliged and let me take some truly terrifying pics. How I love my crazy girl. 💗
So, let’s all share some pics of our chameleons looking their scariest.
*disregard the white patch on her side. Her papilloma site sheds funny.
IMG_6165.jpeg
IMG_6162.jpeg
IMG_6160.jpeg

This morning when I went to look at my sweeties, I had a ‘jump-scare’ as soon as I saw Stella. She was right up in the front with her frightening shedding face right there! Eek! :eek: She obliged and let me take some truly terrifying pics. How I love my crazy girl. 💗
View attachment 355317View attachment 355315View attachment 355316
The boys can be grumpy sometimes 😂😂
IMG_3713.jpeg

IMG_3564.jpeg
IMG_3300.jpeg

This happens to me every single weekend on the days I am home because I will go to say hi to Spike when I am normally not there.. I'll have my face close up to the enclosure looking for him then BAM he is right there within inches of my face, pissed that I am so close so his mouth is open and he's flaring up lmao It's hilarious

And every single time I ask myself "How the heck did I not see him initially????"

View attachment 355317View attachment 355315View attachment 355316
Mike Myers vibes

Back
Top Bottom