Light Your Reptiles

JohnDoe

Established Member
I just want to take a minute and recognize this amazing company. The lights they sale are AMAZING:eek: and my Chameleon loves them. Not to mention the customer service is impeccable, and Todd is always they for questions or help. These lights are so amazing that they fly out the door as soon as you get them in.

I have had my setup from Light Your Reptiles for about a year now, and I have to say that the lights are really amazing. I just got my new lights on 12/6/2013 to replace my bulbs(Had them for about a yr), and as soon as I replaced them Eva noticed and went to absorb what she could. My plants really grow out of control with these lights as well.

Overall I would recommend LYR(lightyourreptiles) an amazing company to work with and Todd Goode is a great person to deal with. Once I can do my cham room(2yrs from now). He will be receiving a lot of my business from myself and any cham or reptile owners I know.

Thank for everything Todd

-Jesse

Thinking about going this route, but not sure what combo to get. What do you use?

I'll have a 24x24x48 enclosure with a big hanging pothos and a sheffelara plant, so there will be plenty shade too.

I just upgraded to the tropic blaze on my 24x24x48 cage recently and love it. You cant go wrong with any of their products

Thinking about going this route, but not sure what combo to get. What do you use?

I'll have a 24x24x48 enclosure with a big hanging pothos and a sheffelara plant, so there will be plenty shade too.

I am using the 2ft quad bulb set up. Its got two 6.5k lights and two 6percent Acadia lights. Itz a lot like the tropic blaze package as york mentioned. That goes on my 2x2x4 setup I can take a picture if you'd like.:D

I just upgraded to the tropic blaze on my 24x24x48 cage recently and love it. You cant go wrong with any of their products
This is true york, everything has worked amazing and all their products are awesome:D

I bought my replacement t8 bulbs from "Light My Reptiles" - I want to switch to better light fixtures when I move my Jackson up to her big girl cage- but even for just regular replacement bulbs the attraction of getting Arcadia bulbs was too good to pass up -( I'm still pissed that the basking light I bought made by the same company that made my original tube lights my burned out in a day) Acadia's last an extra 3 months ...cost the same and the service was so good I'll never use anyone else-

I bought my replacement t8 bulbs from "Light My Reptiles" - I want to switch to better light fixtures when I move my Jackson up to her big girl cage- but even for just regular replacement bulbs the attraction of getting Arcadia bulbs was too good to pass up -( I'm still pissed that the basking light I bought made by the same company that made my original tube lights my burned out in a day) Acadia's last an extra 3 months ...cost the same and the service was so good I'll never use anyone else-

I could not agree more. Very pleasant and great products. I just bought the pa kage with the light fixture and its amazing. That sucks about the burnout but now we have a great company with reasonable prices also.

Big Gulp,
Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• DSC08827.jpg
    DSC08827.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC08830.jpg
    DSC08830.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC08829.jpg
    DSC08829.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 119
Thanks man...looks great. What are your other lights you're using? I know one of for basking, what's the other one used for?

Thanks man...looks great. What are your other lights you're using? I know one of for basking, what's the other one used for?

They are both basking lights I just wanted my Cham to have two places to bask if wanted.

Back
Top Bottom