Little Memphis (Noki's Boy) Getting some superior color

Thanks! Here's the latest pics.
3-21-14 fired up.jpg
Memphis rainbow.jpg

You know Memphis is actually bigger than the new 7.5 month old male I just got from crazyeyeschams. He's only just 4 months old. I couldn't believe it He is going to be HUGE. As soon as he is mature I'll be breeding him with a "hunter" female. The babies will be amazing. Put us in your contacts for later this year :)

He is starting to show greens and reds. Was 4grams on arrival, and now he is 8grams

Currently Bane is shedding for the third time! I will post pics after this shed. Ty for asking :)

He is starting to show greens and reds. Was 4grams on arrival, and now he is 8grams

Currently Bane is shedding for the third time! I will post pics after this shed. Ty for asking :)
Can't wait to see him. Want to see those greens and reds. Memphis has all colors, except purples. I don't know what he'll end up being yet :) Love to see your boy when he's done with his shed.
Hey, Are you sure he's 8 grams? He should be about about 4 months old now right. I use a digital postal scale to weigh. It weighs in oz and then I just convert to grams. USPS has one you can get for free and it's really nice. It plugs right into UBS on your pc. You have to sign up for an account with them but you get all kinds of free stuff including postage so it's a great deal
.283 oz = just about 8 grams

Ya I put the stick on there and tear it back to zero. Then let Bane climb on and replace it on the scale. It's a digital food scale. How much does Memphis weigh? 8grams seems really small, but he is growing fast now. Eats 15-20 crickets & roaches per day

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395527017.659422.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395527017.659422.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 168
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395527113.106795.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395527113.106795.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 163
I can see it. He will grow so fast now bet you'll see the difference everyday I did.
Memphis is unusually big for his age. A lot of forum members have commented on it. So I am not sure there is a comparison. Bane looks about right for 3.5 months.
I can see the red and greens of Noki coming in though. I hope you'll keep posting photos of him as he grows. I love to see how they grow into their colors : )

He is looking quite amazing every pic gets better :)
Thanks James
Did you see his weight? I don't have an exact weight for a 4 mo. old panther but I do know he is bigger than the 7 mo old I just got. Do you have weight info for this age? He is 48.19 grams
I'll keep posting pics as he grows

If you really look he has the EXACT same color and EXACT same pattern as Noki!!!!I might be getting a cham soon and I really want one of Noki's boys!!!!

I can see it. He will grow so fast now bet you'll see the difference everyday I did.
Memphis is unusually big for his age. A lot of forum members have commented on it. So I am not sure there is a comparison. Bane looks about right for 3.5 months.
I can see the red and greens of Noki coming in though. I hope you'll keep posting photos of him as he grows. I love to see how they grow into their colors : )

There is nothing wrong with unusually big. I have been over the 95th percentile my whole life and still am. I have always remained healthy and happy. I wouldn't worry about 'em. :p:p:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom