Little Memphis (Noki's Boy) Getting some superior color

he's looking great. i'm not surprised at his size. noki is a big boy.
Hi Sang,

I was surprised. I knew you said Noki was big. But wow , I don't think the only pic of Noki I have shows how big he really is. If you have time and can post another just for giggles it would be fun to compare.
This guy is dwarfing my new 7 mo. old male who is very healthy mind you. Memphis' color is extraordinary. One day he's showing lime greens and hot reds the next he's blasting blues and yellows. The pics I posted just don't capture how beautiful he is in person. I LOVE him Thanks Thanks Thanks...........

Memphis 48.19 grams - 4 months old today
20140324_183209.jpg
20140324_184739.jpg

Just wanted to introduce you all to Memphis. He is my new Ambilobe male from Komeleons ,Noki line.

First pic is Komeleons - Noki Sire
94020d1394474386-little-memphis-nokis-boy-getting-some-superior-color-noki-sire.jpg

Second pic is Memphis at the beginning of March
94368d1395117210t-calling-all-noki-boys-memphis.jpg

What a difference a month and sheds make. I can see Memphis growing everyday. He eats like a horse. From nose to vent about 4.75 inches. Haven't weighed him today.
What a gem! Here is the latest pic after his shed( Last pic) . I also put in the first post in this thread showing him younger and his Dad , Noki

Thank's for looking. :)
memphis 3-27-14 basking after his shed.jpg

O yes he is looking sweet good work my boy weighed in at 74 gs at 5 months 2 1/2weeks old today
Yeah James you have a big boy! I
posted because I think Memphis looks like Noki but has lots more greens. I am waiting for Sang to post another photo of Noki just to compare.

If you really look he has the EXACT same color and EXACT same pattern as Noki!!!!I might be getting a cham soon and I really want one of Noki's boys!!!!
Yes but he has more greens. I hope Sang can send another photo of Noki
I think Noki must flash green to when he's fired up. Or maybe Memphis got it from his Dam Either way he is so cool

94020d1394474386-little-memphis-nokis-boy-getting-some-superior-color-noki-sire.jpg

What a difference a month and sheds make. I can see Memphis growing everyday. He eats like a horse. From nose to vent about 4.75 inches. Haven't weighed him today.
What a gem! Here is the latest pic after his shed( Last pic) . I also put in the first post in this thread showing him younger and his Dad , Noki
94869d1395960224t-little-memphis-nokis-boy-getting-some-superior-color-memphis-3-27-14-basking-after-his-shed.jpg

Memphis 4 months old 50 grams This is his resting colors.
Memphis at rest almost 50 grams.jpg

Yes but he has more greens. I hope Sang can send another photo of Noki
I think Noki must flash green to when he's fired up. Or maybe Memphis got it from his Dam Either way he is so cool

wow, did i sell that male!?!?!? lol. i'll get some pics of noki this weekend.

Thanks Sang, It's funny I was just thinking this morning "when Sang sees this boy he's going to have sellers regret". No worries Sang Maybe after he has babies we can get together on something with some of your other bloodlines.

Would Love love love to see other Noki photos . I have a feeling he's a spitting image of him right down to all the stripes! but I don't understand all the greens. He is brilliant vibrant green sometimes I love it.:D

View attachment 94869
Weighed Memphis today WOW
He grew a lot since last time Now 62.37 grams / He was 4 months old on 3-20-14
Here's today's photos

4-2-14 spot light.jpg

4-2-14.jpg
Thanks for looking. : )

Back
Top Bottom