looking for a gutload mix i can get at heb or wallmart

coreyflowers1

Just wondering what I can pick up at the grocery store that will b a good gutload for my Crickets.I plan on buying bug Burger but can't order it till after the holidays.another. question...is bug Burger a complete gut load or do I need to add other things with it

Fruits and veggies are a great gutload. I use carrots. squash, collard greens, mustard greens, and oranges plus bug burger just to give the bug a choice in what to eat.

Tbest gutloads that you an actually buy are Kricket Feast by chamalot chameleons, Tiki Tiki reptile's Cricket Crack, Kilgour Chameleon's Dino fuel, and Bug burger is O.K. To make wet gutload, mustard + collard greens are good but you want to limit them because of the high amount of oxalates. The best fresh fruits and veggies are apples, squash, some pear, turnip greens, and basil and a few others. Sandra chameleons has a great blog you should read. What I do is I use the cut up all the veggies and put them in a baggy. I use this a few times a week, and I use Kricket Feast by chamalot chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom