Looking for tamatave panther chameleon

Kboz1991

Avid Member
Hi I am looking for a tamatave panther chameleon does anyone know of any breeders or anyone who wants to sell one?

Hi I am looking for a tamatave panther chameleon does anyone know of any breeders or anyone who wants to sell one?
Chameleons101.com in sacramento his name is Eric. Great guy full of info and quality chams has some juvenile toms

Absolutely!
Glad i could help out
Thats where i picked my red body blue bars from. I cant wait to see your little guys progress pic's the dads so impressive

Attachments

• 20160208_133456-1.jpg
    20160208_133456-1.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 188
those are the pictures I have now he is sending him on the 29th so I can get everything set up I cant wait

Yes he is I have been looking for months for one and he is gorgeous. Soon as I saw him I was sold. Hopefully he turns out just like his dad because he is amazing.

He sure is amazing looking i just seen him the other day i love there colors Eric lives about an hour away from me

That's awesome I wish I lived close to a place like that. I'm all the way in maryland no one around here sells chameleons except petdumb haha. I really wish it wasn't suppose to snow next week or I'd get him to send him Monday. Longest week ever coming up

Pros and cons about living close. You want all the ones you see but dont have the space or funds for all of them lol but its definitely a plus

The picture of the sire is hellboy from epic chameleons. Is that who your getting him from???
Because if it's not curt, you either have your info backwards or someone is lying to you.
I seen the Tamatave baby's when i was there and was just trying to help . the chameleon world is rather small so it easy for breeders to meet over the years with common interest and introduce new males to there female's like i said before his name is Eric from chameleons101.com feel free to check him out you can call as well very knowledgeable

Back
Top Bottom