Male J. Xantholophus (Rango)

coldbloodedAL

Avid Member
Got a couple pics of him hanging out in the half finished closet cage while I was taming the foilage in his terrarium. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334196873058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334196873058.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 149
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334196885209.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334196885209.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 154
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334196896763.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334196896763.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Hoj
In the second pic it looks like he is smiling. :) Good lookin jax.

What flower color do you get on the hibiscus?
Thanks man, When I took first took him out of his terrarium and put him there, his gular crest all the way up to his shoulders was solid yellow! I went to grab my phone in my truck(DOH!) and when I came back he was like this.:(
Im not sure what color yet, I just received them about a month and a half ago and they havnt been getting any sunlight. My mother had them in her basement all winter and she said they flowered even sitting down there!

he looks awesome!! something about those jacksons.....
Thanks! Jacksons are definitely a wonderful species!:)

Hes looking good!

Stella cant wait. ;)
Thanks bud! He cant wait either! He STILL head bobs at me, Im worried he is gonna try something one day!:eek:

Very nice! The xanths are kinda growing on me...I wanna see your merumontanus...if you get time :D
Well thank you! Unfortunately the male to my pair passed away recently, and the female is not doing very well atm... When she's better Ill get pics up immediately. You can see some pics of them here....https://www.chameleonforums.com/trioceros-jacksonii-merumontanus-79386/

WOW!!! he is perfect!!! it jax like that, that will make then end up in my home soon :)
really nice looking chameleon

Thanks Hoj! He was very forgiving of my beginners "screw ups", I am very pleased with the way he has turned out :)

Thanks bud! He cant wait either! He STILL head bobs at me, Im worried he is gonna try something one day!:eek:

Well thank you! Unfortunately the male to my pair passed away recently, and the female is not doing very well atm... When she's better Ill get pics up immediately. You can see some pics of them here....https://www.chameleonforums.com/trioceros-jacksonii-merumontanus-79386/

Aww I am sorry to hear that! :(
I never really looked at Jackson's, just was not into the horns I guess, but the more I see of them (and of course Miss Lilly's little Monty is a huge factor in that) the more I like them! Thanks for the link!

I never really looked at Jackson's, just was not into the horns I guess, but the more I see of them (and of course Miss Lilly's little Monty is a huge factor in that) the more I like them! Thanks for the link!

Awww! Monty is the cutest, but I would say that, lol!! I wanted a male Jackson since 2008 - I looked back on my past posts from back then and on every thread with Jax pics, I would say how lovely they are and how much I wanted one myself one day! Now he is finally here I just love to share him!:D

I wasnt a big fan at first, But they quickly grew on me! Now they are one of my favorites! :D
I think little Monty grows on everyone!

Monty has magic powers! He shoots fairy dust from those horns of his! :D:D:D Well, maybe not quite, but he seems to charm everyone!

So how are their personalities?? Are they pretty docile? I am really thinking next year I might try a different cham, and since I had to miss out on the Brady's due to finance/time, the Jacksons (ideally the jacksonii jacksonii or the meru's) might be on the list...I want something that gives live birth so the Hoe's are on the list too...lmao

Back
Top Bottom