Male or Female?

eeekroar

I bought this guy who is now suppose to be 9.5ish months old. He was sold to me as a Nosy Be, but I never see any blue on him.Maybe just a late bloomer. What do you guys think?
DSCF4030.jpg

DSCF4032.jpg

DSCF4033.jpg

It is hard to tell what locale female's r, but my guess becuase of the reddish clolor, that is not a Nosey be. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my thought.

that would be a heck of a tail base on a female wouldn't you think . Never seen colors like them though really on a 9month.

That's definitely a female. At the very least she would have a more pronounced nostral process if she were a he. But between her face and her tail base, it's definitely a girl.

its female....plain and simple

how can you tell its not nosybe?

all females look the same as far as panthers are concerned

every nosy be i have every delt with has had blue on them male or female. most females have light blue bars or light blue circles on her side. her is one of my female nosy be's. she is 6-7 months old.

Attachments

• female nosy.jpg
    female nosy.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 109
Just because you are used to your females having certain colors does not mean that all females will have those colors.

It is indeed a female by the way and unless the person you got her from is untrustworthy, I would trust them about her being a Nosy Be.

Its a female.. As far as the locale, it could be a nosy be since that is what she was sold as. But you will never truly know unless you breed her to a known male and see how all the male babies turn out. Even then you still couldnt be100% sure. All females look the same regardless the locale.

Jack- I see what you are talking about but appears that, the section of the tail just after the section you pointed out is slightly behind the stick. Giving it the appearance of a bulge.

Yeah, that's what my gut was telling me. I bought it from a seller off the forum. I defiantly thought he/she should have been a lot bigger for the age it was sold to me as.I guess I'm in the market for an actual male now:D

Back
Top Bottom