My brave girl

I've had the same problem with my chams during outside time on my deck and the minute I turn my back my panthers are down from the plant they were on running across the deck. Especially my male. If he gets an idea of how to get down and away he will try the same thing over and over again..stubborn boy!
I solved the problem by buying a small $15 kiddie wading pool at Walmart. Then I put it out on the deck with their sunning tree right in it. The sides of the kiddie pool are too high and too smooth for the chams to climb up. Problem solved :)
Hey that's an awesome idea. Chloe is the same way, once she gets an idea I can try to redirect her all I want, but she's determined to go where she wants. I love the idea of a kiddie pool! I'd have to move some plants around and find the smallest one, but that's a really great idea. Have you made a thread about that yet? (y)

Correction, she's not asleep, but back to being a little angel. Look at those colors tho, can't help but love this girl. She's gorgeous. :love:
image.jpeg

Thank goodness she is now asleep for real. So peaceful, so angelic. Lord only knows what shenanigans she's plotting for tmrw @JaxyGirl. Luckily I don't think she got any ideas from @Virgil1972 ;) hehe. Tomorrow will be another full day however, of her exploring INSIDE and going wherever she chooses to go. I'll just clean up her poop along the way.......:oops:

Thank goodness she is now asleep for real. So peaceful, so angelic. Lord only knows what shenanigans she's plotting for tmrw @JaxyGirl. Luckily I don't think she got any ideas from @Virgil1972 ;) hehe. Tomorrow will be another full day however, of her exploring INSIDE and going wherever she chooses to go. I'll just clean up her poop along the way.......:oops:
The things we do for the chameleons we love :)

Another pic of her sleeping. I shared this one because looking at her eyes she looks dehydrated here. Ideas, advice, anything is gladly appreciated here. I have hornworms and pheonix worms on order already....
image.jpeg

My chams eyes look a little sunke in when they sleep also. That's normal. If they are still sunken in when the Cham is awake then there is a problem. Your Cham looked healthy to me :)

Ok, I know it's a Saturday night, but I've tried to be quiet. Just took a peek at Chloe and her eyes are open!! Go to sleep little girl, don't listen to @Virgil1972, nothing going on here.....lol!! This girl is fighting bedtime....

My chams eyes look a little sunke in when they sleep also. That's normal. If they are still sunken in when the Cham is awake then there is a problem. Your Cham looked healthy to me :)
Thank you. Just recently her eyes look a little sunken in. She has been out of her cage all day today, no dripper. I did mist this pothos she was hanging out on, but as usual she got offended. She rarely likes being misted

She can't sleep because she's too excited for tomorrow for when you let her outside again ;)
Funny you say that...I hate to move her again. She gets so upset when she wakes up and I move her back to her cage, even tho I feel better with her there. Since it's the weekend, I may just move the plant she's on to safety(I have a cat that may go for the plant, not knowing she's there) I really hate to move her

Back
Top Bottom