My Cham

boj3434

Some pictures of my panther Farley. I have had him for a month now and he is getting colorful. He is about 7.5 months and I just wanted to know what people thought. There is one from when I got him and a few from just recently. The really bright orange one is a few days ago when he was getting ready for bed.

Farley Puffy copy.JPG

IMG_1692 copy.JPG

IMG_1729 copy.JPG

IMG_1722 copy.JPG

wow...my Elliot looks almost like the one in the last picture...where did you get him? (maybe they are brothers)...:D very beautiful!!!

wow...my Elliot looks almost like the one in the last picture...where did you get him? (maybe they are brothers)...:D very beautiful!!!

I got him from Chameleons Northwest. He is from Nemo. I just can't wait until he gets his full colors.

I got him from Chameleons Northwest. He is from Nemo. I just can't wait until he gets his full colors.

thats where i got both of mine...they are great people....Elliot is from patron and the new guy is from yellow wolf....all of their chams are beautiful!!!

I know they are great. So many of their chameleons are one of a kind. Like I said I can't wait till he get his full coloration.

I can't wait until he get full colors either! Keep us posted and at least we can watch him go up in pictures. You have a real winner in that guy.:cool:

To OP, We just got a brother of his from Cham. NW and have been very pleased with his coloration. Ours has a bit more sky blue on his bars, otherwise very similar.

It will be nice to track their changes as they grow up.

Cheers,

Jason

Ya his colors are getting good but ya he gets that sky blu going a little in his bars to just like Nemo. Here is a pic with the blues taken at same general time he was just in a different mood.

IMG_1685 copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom