My chams

FesterFang

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

i hope this works,but here are my chams. The female is the little green one,and the other one which I'm having a hard time sexing is the new one.

gotta be able to see the back of the back foot, like if you were taking a pic of someones heel lol. :) they are purty!

Thanks,I'm trying but I'm getting a total lack of cooperation and camera keeps getting fuzzy..but at least my big one isnt brown right now,he/she finally decided to go tan! They like my laptop as you can tell,and holding onto each other!

im glad its starting to chill out! some reptiles seem to love the electronics my baby veiled did and so do my snakes, its strange.. thats a pretty cute pic of them holding on to each other, you rarely see any close to each other they tend to be pretty solitary creatures :)

I'm more of a snake person myself. I have a 6 foot red tail boa thats in shed right now,but she's gorgeous! Just got my dog,2 chams,and one snake and a tarantula right now. I was just diagnosed with epilepsy last week so I try to keep my hobbies manageable haha. Going to get a bunch of crickets tomorrow and house them in my spare tank since I went through a dozen mediums and almost a dozen large. And the reptile shop by my house ran out of crickets earlier so luckily they get their shipment in tomorrow. 75 cents for a dozen large,cheapest around my house!

its hard keeping the hobbies managable sometimes huh? at least it is for me!! i think that hobbies help keep the mind and heart happy tho especially in hard times. thats a very good deal on crickets :) i've always loved reptiles, had snakes for 8 years and recently got into chams :D got a ball python and a rosy boa at the moment, gonna be getting another baby veiled within the month, and of course my sassy cat..

I've had BP's,one is at my friends for breeding. And the other just lives there haha,my "normal" girl is actually a yellow belly! But I just keep my red tail boa with me. My cham decided to go tan and yellow today with green and yellow on the face. Trying to get some good pictures but its like the big cham just knows and moves out of the way haha. I noticed the end of the big chams tail is really rough,so maybe its a possible shed build up?

Welcome to the forums, you have a couple of good looking chams.....look for a spur on the back foot of your large cham, that looks like the one in the photo, if there is a spur it is a male.

Picasso 009.jpg

Thanks! Sometimes it looks like there are spurs,and other times not,but I did have someone look at it,and its a female! And about 5 months old. So she might start developing eggs soon,luckily I have sand on standby!

Back
Top Bottom