My new Fierce boy

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
I finally got myself a Fierce male after months and months of drooling over the gorgeous breeder. I probably drove Eric at Chameleons 101 absolutely nuts with all the emails I've sent him asking for photos over the last 6 months or so! lol But I finally have a beautiful blue and red Ambi from him! :D

He's 6 months old tomorrow. I don't have a name for him yet though! I was considering Sirius or Arden, but I'm not clicking with anything. Feel free to suggest names - I tend to like unusual and/or Greek names.

He's also getting over an infection, so his lip is swollen. But trust me, I'm on that.

x6monthsold9.jpg

x6monthsold10.jpg

x6monthsold11.jpg

x6monthsold12.jpg

Enjoy! :D

You could name him Van Gogh. If I remember my art right (which is a long shot, lol) he was one of the first ones to use bold, contrasting colors...and red and blue sorta fit that, lol.

He's beautiful btw, can't wait to see his grown up colors!

WOW!!! He's really stunning!!! His colors are awesome...definitely worth the wait!! Congrats on finding such a looker..can't wait to see how he looks as he matures :)

he is a beauty Olympia! Can only imagine what he is going to look like when he grows up!!! oops typo Olimpia!

Last edited:
WOW He is going to look just like Dad, I think they all will:D He look's great keep the update's coming. Here's some pic's of 2 I'm holding back, I know you will enjoy your chameleon. Thanx again.

Attachments

• BOYS & JT 072.jpg
    BOYS & JT 072.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 206
  • BOYS & JT 065.jpg
    BOYS & JT 065.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 182
Nice looking guy! I thought about getting a fierce baby! What about Midas, Hercules, Thor, Zeus, Apollo, Achilles, Spartacus!!

Thanks Eric, so far all Fierce's sons I've seen look absolutely great. Like someone said on another thread, he sure knows how to make them! I am so excited to watch him grow up.

Very nice.. Eric is a champ.. have you seen his new aquisition 14K? BLue bird is also one of my favourites

Congrats Olimpia!

Wow, he looks great... congrats on your new guy! Well, I guess he will just have to join your other is freakin' Free Range Chameleon Paradise!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom