My scarry looking crickets

jurajlzvc

Established Member
Hello,
I have been keeping for several years
DSC_6960_00001_00001.jpg
colony of these white eyed mutants field crickets Gryllus bimaculatus. Does anybody else know them ?

Just for the record this is my simple setup. It can produce much more than I need. I know crickets are not very popular on this forum but in my opinion they are the best alternative if roaches cannot be used. I used to keep many species of roaches before but I must forget them and had to give all away.
IMG_20200527_182602_00001.jpg
DSC_2678_00001.jpg

Just for the record this is my simple setup. It can produce much more than I need. I know crickets are not very popular on this forum but in my opinion they are the best alternative if roaches cannot be used. I used to keep many species of roaches before but I must forget them and had to give all away.View attachment 267801View attachment 267802

I think crickets are a great feeder, just pain to deal with sometimes.

When just dealing with a dozen or two that are fed off quickly, they’re ok. Having to have bins of hundreds of them though - ugh! The beardie‘s appetite goes way beyond what my roach colony can provide, so crickets are necessary.

When just dealing with a dozen or two that are fed off quickly, they’re ok. Having to have bins of hundreds of them though - ugh! The beardie‘s appetite goes way beyond what my roach colony can provide, so crickets are necessary.

You're raising the wrong roaches that's why!

Back
Top Bottom