New Free Range (PICTURES)

Escalade

After weeks of planning I finally got my free range put together in about 2 hours, here are the pics-

fr1.jpg

Cup feeding out of this until I build a sunny d cricket trap courtesy of Sdheli420:D
fr2.jpg

mistking
fr4.jpg

fr5.jpg

fr3.jpg

Blaze checkin his new home out-
fr6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

He's going to be one happy little man. :D Great job on the free range. Don't forget though that he might and probably will roam.

That looks really really good. Great job. I like the way you mounted the nozzle to the wall

I have one question, where does all the water go? Does none of the spray get on the carpet?

He's going to be one happy little man. :D Great job on the free range. Don't forget though that he might and probably will roam.
thanks jann, I did my best to make it "roam proof" I can't really see a way he can get down but im sure he'll find one

Looks good. Is that going to be his permanent home?
yes
looks AWESOME!!! good job!!:D im sure your cham loves it!!
thanks

Nice job, it looks good.
ty
i only have one negative thing to say... BOOOOO Xbox its all about PS3!!!!

agree....LOL:D
I like ps3 but literally all my friends that play video games play xbox live sooo...
That looks really really good. Great job. I like the way you mounted the nozzle to the wall

I have one question, where does all the water go? Does none of the spray get on the carpet?

ty and all the mist hits the plant and I'm going to make a drainage hole in the pot and put a container under it.

Excellent stuff :D Good looking Cham, good looking range, and he even has Bob Marley wallpaper :)

and i get buck wild with xbox connect boxing lol you cant be the controller on ps3 now can ya?

maybe i cant be the controller but atleast when im using my playstation move it will actually read what im doin and never miss anything!! lol you know instead of people in the background getting read instead of you :D

thanks jann, I did my best to make it "roam proof" I can't really see a way he can get down but im sure he'll find one

yes

thanks

ty

I like ps3 but literally all my friends that play video games play xbox live sooo...

ty and all the mist hits the plant and I'm going to make a drainage hole in the pot and put a container under it.

its all good..well as soon as you go psn im epheli420 on there..

p.s. bad ass set up, it looks (at least for his size for now) a no-go for exploring past the boundaries

ALL ABOUT XBOX you LAME ps3 people suck!!!! u get hacked like... every other week cause of the networks lame firewall and protection softwares

ALL ABOUT XBOX you LAME ps3 people suck!!!! u get hacked like... every other week cause of the networks lame firewall and protection softwares

haha that was twice within a month only and ever. they have upped security a million times since then. i have just to things to say to you... blue ray and internet browsing!!! oh yea and its freeeeeeeee!!!!!!! so i guess that makes it 3?? oh wait we dont have to buy new batteries or rechargeable ones for my controller. 4? six axes controller?? 5?? not to mention the wayyy better graphics :D

Back
Top Bottom