New Free Range (PICTURES)

this is very nice!!! I am definitely going to have to have a nice FR set up when I get my Chams!!!!:)

PS3 CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!
XBOX RULES WE HAVE KINECT< MODDED CONTROLLERS AVATARS< UNLIKE UR WANNABE PLAYSTATION MOVE WASTE OF PS3S FREAKIN MONEY WITH UR LITTLE WII CONTROLLERS THAT HAVE GAY LIGHT UP COLORFUL BALLS:p

TO SUM IT UP XBOX 360 RULES <MW3 EVERYDAY NOOBS!!!! QUICK SCOPE NO SCOPE>:D:cool:

My cham is having some tongue problems, do you think I could still free range if I give him a branch for him to hang down and munch a cricket? or stick with a cage?

My cham is having some tongue problems, do you think I could still free range if I give him a branch for him to hang down and munch a cricket? or stick with a cage?

Does he usally eat out of a cup or does he hunt them in his cage? Not sure about the tongue problem but I would imagine cup feeding would be easier, my Cham just hangs off the vine and eats the crickets easily

he has just been flailing it lately. Recently, I've been feeding him by using tongs one by one to make sure he gets all of his vitamins and minerals. Before that he would hunt in a cage by walking up and munching it after missing with his tongue a couple times. The only worry I have for cup feeding is if his tongue cant hit them, would he be able to reach down and munch them? or is it too far?

and i get buck wild with xbox connect boxing lol you cant be the controller on ps3 now can ya?

yes you can...i play one called kung-fu live..its great..no controller, same as kinect (connect) and is more fun online since i dont have to pay microsoft to go online on wifi im already paying for..my bad i just hate the crap-box..but would buy one just for left4dead LOVE that game!!!

haha that was twice within a month only and ever. they have upped security a million times since then. i have just to things to say to you... blue ray and internet browsing!!! oh yea and its freeeeeeeee!!!!!!! so i guess that makes it 3?? oh wait we dont have to buy new batteries or rechargeable ones for my controller. 4? six axes controller?? 5?? not to mention the wayyy better graphics :D

couldnt have been said better..hahaha..:D

yes you can...i play one called kung-fu live..its great..no controller, same as kinect (connect) and is more fun online since i dont have to pay microsoft to go online on wifi im already paying for..my bad i just hate the crap-box..but would buy one just for left4dead LOVE that game!!!

lol i didnt even realize ps3 had that, but yea I only really play xbox because all my friends play but im going to have to try ps3 out i need a blueray player so I might as well just get a ps3

he has just been flailing it lately. Recently, I've been feeding him by using tongs one by one to make sure he gets all of his vitamins and minerals. Before that he would hunt in a cage by walking up and munching it after missing with his tongue a couple times. The only worry I have for cup feeding is if his tongue cant hit them, would he be able to reach down and munch them? or is it too far?

the cup I use is a bird feeder cup I bought at petco, its pretty shallow about 2 and a half inches deep, I wouldn't think thats too far

I have the exact same thing, I was talking to him last week and he was very helpful on how to make one. My cham is still just having a little bit of trouble hitting the crickets so I was looking in to other ways of feeding. So far, the 'sunny d death trap' is working the best

ive been picking at my own thoughts...maybe make some type of perfect feeder..truthfully the crix are the hardest ones to display while still beeing held in place for feeding..im sure this cup is perfect for dubias, and silk worms (havent tried them yet tho)..also if you guys think of any kind of mods to do to it for improvements post them up!! (p.s. my ultimate fr set up vid will be posted soon, just finishing it up) :)

Back
Top Bottom