New member/ New Cham!

Ok cool, thanks for the info.

Really need to get my digital camera. Want to know if the little one's boy or girl, at least then I can name it :D

good call. from the info ive taken in, gving the feeders beta carotine is just as effective as using a suppilment with preformed vit a. either route would probably work just fine. i just like to use the reptivite because of all the great reviews ive been reading & its working great for me. what wet gutload is the best for betacarotine?

Just went and bought myself another digital camera, just got back but my little one is getting ready for bed so can't see him! I got him at a shop so I'm assuming his schedule was 8 - 5, whats the best way to get this 8 til 8?

[...]what wet gutload is the best for betacarotine?

Carrot, Dandelion greens, romaine lettuce, kale, mustard greens....

Just went and bought myself another digital camera, just got back but my little one is getting ready for bed so can't see him! I got him at a shop so I'm assuming his schedule was 8 - 5, whats the best way to get this 8 til 8?

Gradually. Every few days Turn the lights out 30 later than previous.
My chameleons tend to wake and roost with the sun (Dawn to Dusk)

Here we go :)

Chillin.jpg

escape.jpg

Iseefood.jpg

Aim.jpg

yum.jpg

Just noticed today.. he keeps going down to the floor of the viv. I know this is usually due to temperature problems, but the basking spot is sat at around 80F. He goes down there only for a few moments and then comes back up, anyone know whats up?

Cheers

Just noticed today.. he keeps going down to the floor of the viv. I know this is usually due to temperature problems, but the basking spot is sat at around 80F. He goes down there only for a few moments and then comes back up, anyone know whats up?

Cheers

If he only goes there for a few moments then goes back up it's not really a problem IMO.
Chams like exploring their surroundings so it's a good thing that he's always on the move.

Can't say with gender though incase I'm wrong lol :p

Ok cool. Im debating moving him into a screen 3ft viv that I have, though I always find it difficult to keep the humidity at a constant high in them. What does antone think?

Also, how the bloody hell do you keep Locust alive? I bought 3 trays the other day, half were fed to the little one and the rest have died!

Just got him into a new viv today.

Used my old flexarium, and covered 3 sides with thin plastic so it keeps a better humidity. Whilst I was sorting out the new cage and taking old bits etc of the other one, I had a mate hold him. He was loving it.

I got my mate to sit by the window so he got a little bit of sun, he went a really light/ stripey colour so hopefully that means he enjoyed it! If its nice tommorow I will try get him out for a good hour!

and get some new pics of the new set-up!

Back
Top Bottom