NEW Nosy Be Panther Chameleon!!

Daniel266jz

Avid Member
Ive just bought a beautiful Nosy Be Panther Cham from a breeder at the Fort Myers Florida Repti-Day. She originates from Brandenton Florida. She had two beautiful boys and one female left. I bought the boy with most blues and whites and dark blues,her other boy had blue and white and red on him. The girl was bright white with purple. He is very healthy and adjusted to his hand me down cage from my male veiled chameleon King Theloneus. He has very amazing colors. I have a pic of him as my new profile picture. The woman i bought him from really loved her chams as i can see even more as hes so healthy and active. He is in a large open screen which he seems to very much like and my veiled is now in a deluxe extra large being sprayed and with a nice ficus. My panther Arctic since hes so blue, has a dripper and a small ficus and vaious climbing gear he likes. So now i get to my question(P.S. ill post more pics of both later) what is a good but not harmful substrate for chameleons? Im scared King will fall from high and get hurt on the hard bottom of his cage and im even more concerned for Arctic? Any good recomendations? When King was small i used one of the soft grass looking bottom liners. Thanks!
Arctic.jpg
Arctic.jpg
Arctic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom