:O didnt see this sections, pic timeeee (pic heavy lol)

Wow! What a houseful you have!:eek: Frostie is the cutest! What is s/he?

frostie and twinkle are male and female winter white hamsters- a dwarf species which are typically grey colour with black markings that turn white with the black markings in the winter :)

Thanks guys for all the comments :D

I want to see these guinea pigs! :) Does the UK have a crazy guinea pig over population issue like the US?

Frostie and twinkle are so adorable! Are they friendly? When I was little, my dwarf hamster was the devil! She bit everyone she could get to, but she was a tiny bit more friendly to me.

Last edited:
I want to see these guinea pigs! :) Does the UK have a crazy guinea pig over population issue like the US?

Frostie and twinkle are so adorable! Are they friendly? When I was little, my dwarf hamster was the devil! She bit everyone she could get to, but she was a tiny hit kore friendly to me.

pictures of guinea pigs are below :rolleyes: and no not really theyre going up in price quiet abit but there isnt many about tbh especially females
the hammys are fab temprament we are going to put them together soon to breed them

What a collection of beautiful animals. Do you have time to do anything else?

yup we all have spare time this is only a small time taken up

guinea pigs :- we also bought a new female today so havent got a picture of her and also one is going into labour we think

Males:-
scooby ( past baby of herbie and cookie)
2010_04130020.jpg

herbie
2010_04130019.jpg

spooky (the white with pink eyes)
2010_04130015.jpg

Females :-
misty (the one whos gone into labour we think)
2010_04130013.jpg

cookie (also pregnant)
2010_04130017.jpg

3 young girls (our new one is in with these called pixie)
sooty- black
blossom- browny/grey and white
tiny- a baby to cookie and herbie- black and ginger
2010_04130009.jpg

2010_04130008.jpg

hope you like
andy x

They're sooo cute! I have two long haired girls right now, and my mom wants another one colored like herbie but we'll have to make the cage way bigger before that happens :)

Back
Top Bottom