Official Hello from me and mine

playa0069u

I don't believe I have introduced myself. I am working on my biology degree at the moment and am the proud owner of my second veiled. His name is Smaug and I believe him to be about four months old. I got him just under a month ago from a local breeder on craigslist. I am also very into sportbikes and guns if anyone wants to b.s. feel free to hit me up. I'm lurking on this forum constantly while im in class lol. I'll post some pics for yall. Thanks to everyone on this forum. I am a big researcher and this site is spot on. Ive been on some other forums that werent chameleon specific, and read some completely backwards info on them and I appreciate everyone's knowledge on this page and hope to be able to add to it.

Hahaha! Hello! Welcome to the forums! When I opened the thread.. BOOM! Super.. massively.. awesome pics! ;) Cute little boy you have there. This forum is great. TONS of knowledge and friendly peeps! I feel like I learn something new every day. Welcome again! :)

Last edited:
zcxq.jpg

x3ea.jpg

qdwi.jpg

mg3g.jpg

those pics are him over the last month. they start with him the day I got him, a few days later(his first shed)(I had to handle him to do some things in his tank) and the last pic was his first time outside (today) he is growing so fast I am so happy, as when i was a child my cham got mbd and I was heartbroken, so I have been very nervous about him.. He is a little porker tho :)

Back
Top Bottom