opinions please

doesnt look like a nsy bee check some chameleon websites like flchams or a panther breeder nd look at the pictures of what they are sellig and the name.

I know what he looks to be and I know what he was sold to me as. I believe he was mistakedly labeled when I bought him. I don't want to sway anyones opinion. I'm just having some fun and I'm wanting opinions to confirm my suspicions of which locale he is truley from .

I bought him as a WC Ambilobe. He was dark green and his barring was black. His hor5izontal line was gray and he had a hint of yellow in the lip.

His hemipene bulge was not even noticeable when I got him 6 weeks ago and is now starting to show, so I estimate him , now , t o be, approximately 7 or 8 months old.

Tonight, for the first time, I'm seeing a hint of red off the eye turret, white horizontal line and that incredible bluish / green body colour.

it takes up to a year and a half for a panthers colors to come in so the best thing to o is sit and wait. u could also expose him to natural sunlight , my veiled has more orange in him then.

I was gonna say ambilobe. I had one that looked just like that at times. When he fired up he was red/orangy wih blue bars. Mostly he was green with blue bars though.

It could be a blue bar ambilobe, couldn't it? Especially if it developed more yellow? *edit* In retrospect, it seems unlikely that it would develop drastically different colors.

Looks like an Ambilobe to me...

Post pictures with the "daytime" coloration...

On another Note: Does anyone have an explanation as ato why you typically only see the yellowing on the cheeks & lips of WC animals???

Any thoughts...

No doubt for me, it's a nosy be.... every Nosy Be panthers are not looking like those from flchams (true blue nosy came from selection ), there is more green nosy be in the wild than uniform blue....

Pics of a WC nosy be the day he arrived from mada :

Great looking guy Harry. To me, he looks like a Nosy Be but it's possible he's a different coloration of Ambilobe. Either way, he's a nice one.

Want a locality? :D If it is wild caught, I believe it is not only from Nosy Be, but most likely from around the Lokobe Reserve in the very southeast corner of that island. Abate, Kalisch, and Risley found males there that look practically identical to this one.

That funny what happened to his veil??:confused:,,:D
What ever he is he looks nice.I was going to say ambanja. I would like to see more pics and updates to how he changes.

Has there actually been any collection of pardalis from Isle Nosy Be lately? I don't remember any coming in on the last few Madagascar shipments. Lots of Ambilobe's, some Ankaramy's and such but not true Nosy Be's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong... I'm not up on the latest Panther gossip.

Trace

Back
Top Bottom