Ordering feeders?

SS4Luck

Established Member
Where do you guys order your crickets and other feeders from? Im realizing im spending way to much a week at the local store so its time to give in and start getting them shipped to me.

Gimme ideas!

Check the sponsors of this forum is always a good starting point. If I can, I try to order multiple feeders from one place. This cuts down on shipping charges as opposed to ordering individual feeders from a couple of places. Then the shipping charges go up and it would end being cheaper just to get them from the local pet store.

well im feeding my 3 chams, 2 beardies and soon to be at least 3 geckos... im usually buying 300 large, 400 medium and 500 small a week :'( after feeding and the death rate im usually down to less than 30 each. Then on top of that i have to buy the snake feeders too lol

Sounds like you've got your hands full. Wouldn't LLL reptile be able to accomodate those needs?

lll is a bit expensive, those are pretty close to the prices im paying now where there are a few places ive found where 500 crickets are like 7.50 and 1000 are 10 and hopefully id be able to order 1000 of each size and only have re reorder certain sizes once or twice a month. My beardies eat the same size crickets as one of my chams, and the beardies are eating close to 60 each every other day, so it makes it oh so fun

Wait, how many are dying off each time you buy? LLL might be close to the same price, but the crickets seem to be better quality than most pet stores, so the death rate may be way lower, plus they're in Socal...

You can always get yourself some roaches.
Im surprised you didn't plug that in here pssh, you always are tellin people about the perks of roaches.

Wait, how many are dying off each time you buy? LLL might be close to the same price, but the crickets seem to be better quality than most pet stores, so the death rate may be way lower, plus they're in Socal...

im losing 5-10 for every 100 i buy, which i really dont think is too bad

You can always get yourself some roaches.
Im surprised you didn't plug that in here pssh, you always are tellin people about the perks of roaches.

eek roaches give me the chills/creeps/crawling skin lol I know they arent all that bad, but i will take a bath in a tub of crickets before i handle roaches

You want cheap, try Ghann's cricket farm.

http://www.ghann.com/

Back
Top Bottom