Overspray

Weirde I thought vivs were linked to resonators infections..? Maybe not though lol. As for the plants being organized properly, I only have one overgrown pothos in my cage and it honestly looks a little too full to me haha. I can definitely try moving some stuff around though.

no, really, bad airflow and stagnant water, bad hygiene in general

Thanks for all of the idea guys. If I can prove to the husband these work he would be a much happier camper haha. Now I just need to to figure out some better drainage

Ventilated shelving from teh hardware is perfect when covered weith a piece of screen. 5 gallon buckets fit directly below them and allow for easy cleaning.

I actually use a piece of poly that has a down sloped v shape taped to the bottom of the shelf with the bucket sits at the end.
I am working on concealing the ugly plastic shelf with a faux cabinet. Definitly sa downside if you want a pretty looking enclosure.
Plus it gives someone you know, that likes working with wood, something to do.

Ventilated shelving from teh hardware is perfect when covered weith a piece of screen. 5 gallon buckets fit directly below them and allow for easy cleaning.

I actually use a piece of poly that has a down sloped v shape taped to the bottom of the shelf with the bucket sits at the end.
I am working on concealing the ugly plastic shelf with a faux cabinet. Definitly sa downside if you want a pretty looking enclosure.
Plus it gives someone you know, that likes working with wood, something to do.

That's basically what I was thinking for shelving. I don't know anyone that likes or knows how to build anything tho so I am out of luck there lol

If I have a screen enclosure, and cover the back, and the left and the right sides, leaving only the top and front screen open, with tree fern panels. Will this reduce the airflow to the point the chameleon has repository problems? I plan on having each wall with potted vines growing on it. Would this be safe? Thank you.

Barring getting a new husband, you could spray the walls with a waterproofing product called Neverwet. Won't stop it from running down onto the floor though.:p

Back
Top Bottom