Panther Chameleon Names?

I currently have an Ambilobe panther chameleon incubating set to hatch November 21st. Not sure the gender so give me both. I have been doing some research on panthers, and is there anything that I should do differently than my veiled?

Good afternoon Lizzie cute pic. I recently have bought an ambilobe blue bar and loving my choice. I like to use real people names for my pets like my dogs name is Preston n chameleon is Freddie I think it makes them feel more part of the family. Jack, rose, Steve, Wanda, Paul,Sammy,Carl,

Does it have a small bulge right before the tail on the bottom if yes that probably tells you that its a boy.. but i don't know i have 2 chameleons right know one veiled and one panther..My veiled is a male I call him Camo.. My panther is a female her name is Halo.

Does it have a small bulge right before the tail on the bottom if yes that probably tells you that its a boy.. but i don't know i have 2 chameleons right know one veiled and one panther..My veiled is a male I call him Camo.. My panther is a female her name is Halo.

Her panther hasn't hatched yet so there's no way of knowing the sex. She said it's due to hatch around Nov. 21st. That's why she was asking for male and female names :)

Back
Top Bottom