PIcs of all panther locals

Yes, that's it.
Ambato/ Blue Diamond /Turquoise blue are the same animals.
The blue of these animals can becomes grey during this winter period.
Here are some pictures i ahve made from a wild caugh specimen during "the good" season:

Attachments

• ambanja_blue_diamond002.jpg
    ambanja_blue_diamond002.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 229
  • ambanja_blue_diamond004.jpg
    ambanja_blue_diamond004.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 176
  • ambanja_blue_diamond012.jpg
    ambanja_blue_diamond012.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ambanja_blue_diamond006.jpg
    ambanja_blue_diamond006.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 206
always love your pictures chris! always just stunning! and amazingly sweet at the same time ahaha thanks for show man and everyone else hahaha every yr theres new panther locals ahaha i need to catch up

I have never heard about F. pardalis Ambato. Looks like Ambanja in my opinion

Probably because last week you were asking what a Tamatave and Diego Suarez looks like. There are a lot of locales you might not have heard of or which might look similar to something else to someone who isn't very familiar with a lot of the locales.

Ambato is a peninsula near Ambanja and just on the mainland from the Islands of Nosy Be and Nosy Faly. There are a number of similar color traits shared between these locales but they do show distinct differences if you look closely at a number of animals and are familiar with them.

Chris

To Chris Anderson: Thank you for explanation. I asked about Tamatave and Diego Suarez last week because i saw some pictures and videos on the internet and some of them looks very differently then mine. Yes, i don`t have experiences with locales like Ambato, Nosy Faly...

Best regards

does any one keep or have experience with the locale Joffraville, not sure if this is a legit locale or a designer name but i have seen one picture showing a solid red with yellow bars!

Back
Top Bottom