Cainschams

Trioceros goetzei. Female 1
Picture1137384.jpg

Female 2.
Picture1137394.jpg

Bradypodion thamnobates. 1.
Picture1137411.jpg

Picture1137417.jpg

Wish I could have snapped a good one of this. She caught a sweat bee while on the tree.
Picture1137414.jpg

Kinyongia multituberculata. CH male.
Picture1137400.jpg

This one shows how orange he can get.
Picture1137403.jpg

CB female.
Picture1137404.jpg

Picture1137406.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana. WC female
Picture1137397.jpg

CH female. Todd this is what you get to deal with now:p
Picture1137407.jpg

And my favorite of all my chams. CH male showing some very nice coloration:D
Picture1137380.jpg

Thanks for looking. Sorry for some of the not so great photos.

Very nice photos, Jared. The male multituberculata looks fantastic! He's definitely grown since you've had him-- fresh shed!

Those tavetana are stunning, too. Great work!

Fabián

Thanks guys!!!!!

Benny, the goetzei are just amazing!!! They both went through a shed and are really glowing!

Jann, the male tav is showing some really nice baby blues and the colors are just electrifying. I just wish I could capture the colors better. Photobucket doesnt help either. The pics look much better before they are downloaded on PB.

Fabián, that boy is surely growing!!!:D Couldnt have asked for a better specimen!!!:)

Thanks guys!!!!!

Benny, the goetzei are just amazing!!! They both went through a shed and are really glowing!

Jann, the male tav is showing some really nice baby blues and the colors are just electrifying. I just wish I could capture the colors better. Photobucket doesnt help either. The pics look much better before they are downloaded on PB.

Fabián, that boy is surely growing!!!:D Couldnt have asked for a better specimen!!!:)

The male tavs are really hard to photo mine start to darkin once he sees the camera not to mention i'm a god awful photographer with a god awful camera:eek:

You know they like spiders, Mr Beer!!!!!:p Along with various other WC insects:)

Thanks Nic!!!! LOL!! Trace and the other keepers of these types of species are definitely inspiring. However its the animals themselves that really does it for me.:)

BTW, those Oscar offspring are beautiful!!!!!

What no panthers? :p

Very nice Jared. I swear you better pat me down if I ever pay you a visit. Your uthmoelleri are in danger of going MIA.

Back
Top Bottom