Pic's of yourself with your cham

P7140366.jpg

Me and my new guy.

Don't have a pic of me and my cham just yet. But here is 1 of my cham and 1 of me.

25129d1279065061-pics-my-panther-thor-chams16web.jpg

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 155
so here is a bad picture of me but shows 3 of my 5! In this photo you have Karma "Ankaramy" climbing my hair, Chameo "blue bar" in the middle and Nui my veiled girl!

Attachments

• DSCN4010.jpg
    DSCN4010.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 327
That's awesome Getwitit!
I wish more people would put pictures of themselves in their profile for the profile picture option. I know this isn't facebook, it is just really nice to put a face to a name when you're talking to someone :)

You guys are lucky, my veiled is only about 4+ months and i cant even get near his cage or he'll starts hissing and trying to bite me, he wasnt like that before.

My little guy is like this too. he is about 6-7 months and is completely fine with hand feeding, but if i try to put my hand near him so he can climb on to my hand, he will hiss and bite. sticks are quite terrifying to him also.

If he decides to be a little nicer later on today, i will take a picture.

Hello all! Swyft and I. I cannot believe how quickly he crawls from my hand to arm to shoulder to head, woah! I was sitting on the floor just in case he fell as I'm still new to handling him.

Attachments

• me and Swyft.jpg
    me and Swyft.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 208
Back
Top Bottom