Pic's of yourself with your cham

Here is a pic of me and Lucy from a few years ago when I still had some chams. Waiting on a few baby veileds from Stefan so I can get back into the chams.

Attachments

• Lilly7.jpg.JPG
    Lilly7.jpg.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 152
I dont have a pic of the cham and I together......but here is a pic of Clyde outside, and a pic of my wife and I from our vacation. Bonus points to you if you can figure out where we are!!!!!
IMG_0253.jpg

P1020562.jpg

Somewhere spanish speaking??? What type of cham do you have??

I still can't say it and we stayed there three days! I just called it olly :)

Syn, how did you know it was Peru? The hats?

Did you try the Guinea Pig? hehehe

Edit: Just saw your post, the hats helped, plus I had learned about it in Spanish I three years back. They have a unique culture. :)

They have a place in new jersey that sells guinea pig fried.. I went in to get some spanish food and to my surprise they had it right out in the open cooked.. I walked right out to say the least,,lol..

Get out!

They have a place in new jersey that sells guinea pig fried.. I went in to get some spanish food and to my surprise they had it right out in the open cooked.. I walked right out to say the least,,lol..

Are you serious!@#
:eek:

Neat! If I remember correctly, Peruvians treat Guinea Pig the same way we might treat chicken or beef.

How did it taste? I'd try anything once. :)

Well, my wife and I have traveled around the world, and have eaten some things that you might see on that "bizarre foods" show.......and this guinea pig was right up there in the weird category! It kind of tasted like squirrel. My wife took one bite of it :) when we were in Africa we ate some stuff way worse than this! And had some street food in Bangkok that I could not really identify but tasted amazing!!!!!

Seriously?

Well, since you asked :D
P1030069-1.jpg

Seriously is that really a G-Pig? :eek: Well, I guess to each his own but I couldn't eat one! I'd just look at it and see a big set of "Poor me eyeballs" staring right back and me and that would make it hard to go down! Yikes!

Looks delicious:D....i just skip the guinea and just call it pig:p...in the states pork is common:)

im actally very open to variety of cultural food dishes:cool:

my dream is todo what you and your wife had done...go traveling and Eat:D

have you tried taratnula on a stick cooking over a roaring fire at Africa???

i believe they eat that at certain areas but i will most likely be wrong:p

Back
Top Bottom