Pic's of yourself with your cham

I have had the tarantula on a stick, but we had it in Cambodia :)

Most of the time my wife asks " what in the world is that?" I usually just tell her it's yummy and try a bite :) she then goes back to eating fruit and veggies :)

I have had the tarantula on a stick, but we had it in Cambodia :)

Most of the time my wife asks " what in the world is that?" I usually just tell her it's yummy and try a bite :) she then goes back to eating fruit and veggies :)

Awsome....:cool: i envy you....so how was it....did it taste like crab:p
Take me with you!!!!

Silly Syn....tricks are for kids;):p..... i know.... lame joke:p

besides he is taking me :p Adios :D

Does anyone have any recent pictures of you, Ace? They will need them once you go missing! :p

Does anyone have any recent pictures of you, Ace? They will need them once you go missing! :p

Its not kidnapping , if i agree to go along;):p

Besides there is no way you can find me......hold that thought...i hear something outside near my window......................................................................................

NO its Syn!:eek:!!!!!!!!!:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I never realized people tasted so delicious.

Oh goodness we have derailed this thread enough. SOMEONE POST A PICTURE!!!

This would be me and my chameleon lol

100_5346.jpg

Attachments

• 40611_422278942399_502862399_5269906_5523377_n.jpg
    40611_422278942399_502862399_5269906_5523377_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 215
@Syn: Your wish is my command.....:cool:

My cham got the heads up on me:p:cool:

Attachments

• 101_0625.jpg
    101_0625.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 298
You arre making me hungry...serve that in taquitos and i'm good to go...plus adding chile and limon:D

Mmmmmmmmmm... that would be so delicious-looking if I didn't have horrible heartburn... who am I kidding? It still looks good.

For those of you who know me, I am always hungry. :(

I am still looking for a picture that I took of an anole grubbing on a beattle, near the Sacred City of the Incas.......Macchu Picchu....

Mmmmmmmmmm... that would be so delicious-looking if I didn't have horrible heartburn... who am I kidding? It still looks good.

For those of you who know me, I am always hungry. :(

I cook family meals.....tamales, ceviche, cocktail, gumbo, cakes....u name it:cool:

i will control you with my culinary skills:p:D

I would take a new pic, but Napoleon was already asleep when I got home from work. Not to mention he was shedding all day and therefore pretty grumpy. :p

Attachments

• Photo 119.jpg
    Photo 119.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Photo 120.jpg
    Photo 120.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo 121.jpg
    Photo 121.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top Bottom