Pomona supershow

lol i cant help but feel partly to blame for this, i wanted her bad shes really a sweet lookin hoe.

Yeah, so, it's all Rob's fault. Even though she was a little scabby and scarred up I just couldn't resist picking up this hoe while I was out of town. :D When we saw her she was rocking back and forth at a male with her tail tightly curled up and seemed a lot more wide than once I got her home.

Ah, the joys of reptile shows.... the vendor of these told us they were captive bred by his friend in the valley and that he just goes to pick up more when they're ready. :rolleyes: I saved you all from seeing the mess of bite marks and assorted abrasions on her bad side.

100_3610.jpg

I was at the show and picked up 3 Normal Females and a Male Orange Ghost Ball Pythons but found myself starring at all the chameleons at the booths and decided it was something I had to have. Useing my better judgement I forced myself to leave the show empty handed to do some research and found this forum. I am really excited to be getting a cham in the near future and would love any help and suggestions people have to offer.

Back
Top Bottom