Possible parasites?

EVEJ88

i think I’m a bit paranoid, but Chucky still hasn’t eaten in about three days. He’s a year a few months old. He always eats a lot. Now, he seems a bit lethargic. I’m looking for a vet near Los Angeles, but I can’t find an affordable one. I read online that you can check his poop adding water. I checked it, and I found small particles that appear strange to me.

Attachments

• 359E3015-A1C9-4B99-AEE9-51432144259C.jpeg
    359E3015-A1C9-4B99-AEE9-51432144259C.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 109
I go to Dr Greek as well. See if you could make an appointment and bring in some fecal matter to get it tested. My veiled had the same symptoms and I noticed worms in his poop along with signs of gout, so I think the two resulted in lethargy and not eating. You can ask about pricing when you call for whatever procedures you'd like to have done. Its been pretty cheap every visit I've had (cheaper than I expected to pay).

There's an e cellent vet near LA. Don't wait and get him in for a fecal and check up. I'll get Dr. Greek's info and attach it below.
Greek & Associates Veterinary Hospital, 23687 Via Del Rio, Yorba Linda - (714) 463-1190 or (866) 940-7028
Ok
There's an e cellent vet near LA. Don't wait and get him in for a fecal and check up. I'll get Dr. Greek's info and attach it below.
Greek & Associates Veterinary Hospital, 23687 Via Del Rio, Yorba Linda - (714) 463-1190 or (866) 940-7028
i just called them and they do fecal without seeing Chucky which is what I was looking for. The prices seem more reasonable.

I go to Dr Greek as well. See if you could make an appointment and bring in some fecal matter to get it tested. My veiled had the same symptoms and I noticed worms in his poop along with signs of gout, so I think the two resulted in lethargy and not eating. You can ask about pricing when you call for whatever procedures you'd like to have done. Its been pretty cheap every visit I've had (cheaper than I expected to pay).
I just called them and it’s $40 for the fecal. Not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom