Post your baby photos!

Some babys

IMGP0966S.jpg

a shy one

IMGP0959S.jpg

No babies right now but here is a picture of sancho when he was a baby. Same size as a small vine :D First picture is the day I got him the second was when he was 4 months old

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome little sambava

I love how some of the hatchlings of the east coast locales have this rust orange coloration. I think this one is especially sweet looking.
baby-sambava-1.jpg

Here are my little ones.

Nesta the day i got him. ambilobe x tamatave
IMG00023.jpg

and now!
gonzonnesta010.jpg

My newest addition nosy be.
gonzonnesta022.jpg

gonzonnesta030.jpg

gonzonnesta061.jpg

gonzonnesta058.jpg

gonzonnesta062.jpg

Here is Zee at 4 months old. He is slowly getting bigger

Attachments

• Zee 033.jpg
    Zee 033.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Zee 029.jpg
    Zee 029.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 108
Hi guys,
I want to post pics of my new 4 month old male ambilobe but everytime that I try to post my jpg it fails to attach. I know they have to be a certain size but Im not that great at working with photos. Any advice on what I can do to post my pics? Thanks yall!

Hi guys,
I want to post pics of my new 4 month old male ambilobe but everytime that I try to post my jpg it fails to attach. I know they have to be a certain size but Im not that great at working with photos. Any advice on what I can do to post my pics? Thanks yall!

Use a Photo hosting site like www.photobucket.com and post it as

Hi guys,

Get a free photobucket account and host them there mate,then use the "insert image" button at the top and paste your link from photobucket in the box that pops up:)

Here are some of mine...
Baby R. brevicaudatus on a toothepick:
babyleafandwhitespot029-1.jpg

This is a close up shot of a baby C. trioceros sternfeldi:
PICSjuvhead2-1.jpg

Juvenile F. pardalis:
pics6-23-06087-1.jpg

PICS6-21-06109JM.jpg

Juvenile C. chamaeleo delepis:
juv-1.jpg

You didn't say that they had to be chams,
here is one of my Dendrobates tinctorius Brazilian yellow-head dart frogs as a baby:
9-30-08dartfrogs013-3.jpg

One of my Pseudemys concinna floridana (peninsula cooter) that hatched earlier this year:
DSCN4790-1.jpg

Baby bangaii cardinals in my saltwater tank (about 1/4" long) :
DSCN4743-1-1.jpg

The adult male carrying the babies in his mouth:
DSCN3742-2.jpg

and finally a baby house gecko that hatched earlier this year, he is next to the egg that he just cam out of (must have been rolled up) :
11-15-08013-1.jpg

Wow he looks great!!! (next time when posting a picture,use the little icon with the mountian and the sun in the tool bar at the top and they will be open in your post!!)

Back
Top Bottom