Post your baby photos!

Here are som pic's of Kat. Daughter of Brad Ramsey's Kitty !:D
006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

Jay. No i entered the wrong one and cant figure out how to get rid of it. I PMs Brad and asked him to remove it last week but he hasnt..and Jann was telling me to delete it under tools but NO clue where tools is or how!?

Edit: Yay I figured it out!! So yes, Walmart Jay is now in the photo contest!! Woohoo. Vote for me so I can win some fruit flies! Hehe.:)

Pat's early days...

IMG_8952.jpg

Pat having a cold night... had to move him around and get him a heat coil..... I seriously thought I was losing him around this time because he lost half his body weight :eek::eek:

IMG_8381.jpg

his tail.... on the road to recovery :)

IMG_8984.jpg

The mummy.... :D

IMG_9210.jpg

little out of focus on the eye, but so hard to get a good shot when they RUN up your arm and your trying to shoot the camera with other hand:D

Jet

Meet Jet, my new quad from Josh. He arrived yesterday. He is 1 week shy of 3 months. Jet fits his constant jetting all over his cage to check out his new home.

See his pic's at "welcome my new baby, Jet"

the system won't let me post the same pictures again.

There have been some stunning pics posted guys :D They really do add fuel to the addiction!

Here is a pic of Peanut, she is growing so fast

14thJune007.jpg

Here's my baby Sambava, 3 1/2 months

This is my first Cham, having a great time with him so far.

Attachments

• lemmy1.jpg
    lemmy1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 115
  • lemmy2.jpg
    lemmy2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 148
Brilliant photos everyone! Keep 'em coming!

Here's another of Amy/Amos - the little cham with a BIG attitude!:D 'I'm a big, scary chameleon, really I am!':D

Attachments

• Little cham - Big Attitude.jpg
    Little cham - Big Attitude.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 161
Back
Top Bottom