Pothos Vs. Schefflera for Jackson????

SilverWolf

I am getting a new plant today for my 5 month old Jackson chameleon. I am getting either schefflera or pothos most likely. Which is the easiest to take care of?

If you have any ideas for a plant that would be BETTER please let me know!

Use Both if you have the room.

Pothos are normally very easy to grow.Schefflera is also a good plant but make sure use some gravel or soemthing in the bottom of the pot to make sure it drains well

Pothos are definitely easier to keep alive.

I've had the same pothos up on a shelf for the majority of my life (it's my moms plant) and we hardly even water it (and it's inside so it gets almost 0 sunlight) and it still is a big old plant.

Pothos do very well and are impossible to kill. I suggest finding a a way to hang it from the top so its vines grow long for your chameleon to climb :)

Umbrella plants (schefflera) are very good and branchy, but they grow slowly (inside, at least) and need lots of humidity.

But my jackson needs a lot of humidity too.I don't really have anything to hang a pothos from. Do you think the schefflera will do good with like hardly any sunlight and a lot of humidity and water? XD

Just got a Photos! I already have sticks I think I can use for them to vine up on but if need be I have some extra ones, I'll just need to cut the sticks so that they can fit if I need them.

Back
Top Bottom