Question??? Asap

ejab1315

So my boyfriend made a home made dripper for my cham. And she fell asleep hanging on to it.so its only dripping on her back foot then down to her tail. Is this ok or should I move her off it????:confused:

So my boyfriend made a home made dripper for my cham. And she fell asleep hanging on to it.so its only dripping on her back foot then down to her tail. Is this ok or should I move her off it????:confused:

Hm... not a good thing.

She may or may not notice the water dripping on her. It could cause some issues if it stays like that all night. Is there a way you could soak up the water in the dripper?

can you turn the dripper off so it doesnt drip??
if not slowly and carefully wake the cham up and move here to a new spot ing the cage and turn the lights out again and they should be fine

can you turn the dripper off so it doesnt drip??
if not slowly and carefully wake the cham up and move here to a new spot ing the cage and turn the lights out again and they should be fine

Yeah... I would turn the lights on for a minute, just to wake her up, and then relocate her if all else fails. It's better than poking her or something and pissing her off. (Of course, she will already be PO'd when she is woken up lol.)

Yes, if you can't stop the water, then it's worth waking her up. Probably wouldn't do any harm but we don't want her catching a cold in the night........
Also, welcome to the forum :) what type of cham is she?

Yes, if you can't stop the water, then it's worth waking her up. Probably wouldn't do any harm but we don't want her catching a cold in the night........
Also, welcome to the forum :) what type of cham is she?

I turned the dripper off.and she is a veiled.

Thanx.do u have any suggestions on veggies n how to get her to eat them? Ive tried collards cause I also have 2 beardies. But I dont think she liked them. :(

Mine don't seem to like fruit and veggies so I'm not the best to ask really. Just keep trying to offer them. Maybe wiggle them a bit. I just read a funny idea about a worm salad to encourage a bit of greenery eating.
Strawberries are the thing I've had most luck with. My girl has grown up and will now eat anything I offer that might be food so she happily eats her veggies now. That only started recently though, and it's not because she like veggies she just wants more food :)
No need to worry if the insects eat all the right greens first though :)

Thanx.do u have any suggestions on veggies n how to get her to eat them? Ive tried collards cause I also have 2 beardies. But I dont think she liked them. :(

Some veileds have the tendency to eat anything edible, and others not so much. I have one of those veileds that will eat anything. You can try wiggling the food around, or as David suggested, the "worm salad".

My female Veiled actually eats Kale from time to time, not very often though. I also have beardies and they are kale monsters lol but I also the other night gave my baby a tiny piece of juicy clementine that she enjoyed a lot. She tried to eat another piece that I was eating :D

Back
Top Bottom