Repashy expirement

chameleoman

Avid Member
so did any one ever find out if it was better to use the repashy all in one and if so can some one give me the link i want to order some and try it out on my male veiled?

and what is the repashy superload?

thanks

Hey, im using the all in one. Colors seem brighter and they like the taste.

I don't know if its "better" than the traditional, maybe easier.
Just go to repashy.com
They will also tell what the superload is

im sooooo..........sorry:eek: but can you or someone post the link with the right one theres alot of different kind when i type in "calcium plus" and is bug burger a good gutload? and what is superload? made for?

thanks alot:)

I have been using Calc Plus for a few months now and so far I have no complains. I also have been using bug burger when I am out of my home made gutload. It is good and easy and you don't need to add water crystals if you don't want when using it.

I've been using it for a few weeks now as well, and it seems good so far. My day gecko loves the fruity smell, and my chameleons seem to gobble up the food. I am, however, using pure calcium one or two days out of the week, especially with my females. Some days of the month I don't supplement with calcium at all and use Dinofuel, just to mix it up.

The only complaint I have is that it's a beige color, not white like my other calcium supplement! So it's hard to tell how much is on the crickets, since they're a similar color lol But I do like it.

I wont totally make up my mind until I've been using it for 6 months.
But so far, it feels like I will probably end up adding the calcium plus once weekly to my supplement routine.

Crickets dont much care for the bug burger, but roaches love it. It is an adequate back-up if I run out of my own gutload, but I dont think it will replace my normal practices.

I have been using bug burger for quite some time. It smells like apple cinnamon oatmeal when you make it :D my crickets destroy it in my cricket keeper, I dont know why they arent eating yours though :/ I had calcium plus for a while until I lost the little can of it I had during travels over thanksgiving break. I am back to the regular schedule. I may think about going back if everyone else thinks it is just as good

Back
Top Bottom