Reptaid in Petsmart?

Lizardlover

I went to pick up some supplies from *cringe* Petsmart, i was kinda desperate, anyways i walked down the reptile supplies aisle and i saw reptaid...i didnt buy it becasause i didnt know if it was the right thing, is that possible? i thought it was just a private thing sold by Chameleons Northwest...

Thanks in advance
Danny:cool:

What you probably saw in Petsmart was Repti-aid. It is a specially formulated rescue food. The name similarities are very unfortunate.

When the company that compounds actual "Reptaid" ordered the labels they asked us for a list of name suggestions. Reptaid was NOT on our list. They came up with the name "Reptaid" and sent it off to the labeling company, telling us after the fact. They insisted the name was developed by their marketing department, but we wondered why they didn't perform standard research, even a Google search, to determine whether similar names were already in use. We were quite upset but were told it was too late. We helped develop the product and are the only distributor, but we don't own the rights to the product, so it was out of our hands.

Gesang has the good stuff. It is an all natural serum, buy amber technologies. The also make holistic serums for other pets (dogs,cats,birds,exc)
There stuff is awesome I have used it on my dogs as well (dog formulas).

What you probably saw in Petsmart was Repti-aid. It is a specially formulated rescue food. The name similarities are very unfortunate.

When the company that compounds actual "Reptaid" ordered the labels they asked us for a list of name suggestions. Reptaid was NOT on our list. They came up with the name "Reptaid" and sent it off to the labeling company. They insisted the name was developed by their marketing department, but we wondered why they didn't perform standard research, even a Google search, to determine whether similar names were already in use. We were quite upset but were told it was too late. We helped develop the product and are the only distributor, but we don't own the rights to the product, so it was out of our hands.

So amber technologies is just the bottling company? Can you order it through them or is it just you who can order it through them? It does not matter to me how ever I work at an all natural pet store and I tell people about it that have reptiles. I just want to make sure I am sending them in the right direction.( your direction).;)

well gesang im ordering it from you today ;) glad i asked, ps what would be the normal weight of a panther chameleon, ive never weighed my chams and dont know if i need xl or normal.

Sandy's stuff is top notch! I am a firm believer that it truly is as close to the "miracle" that we've all been waiting for........easy to use, works on alot of ailments and general problems that Cham. owners have, and lets face it, Sandy is just one cool person to deal with!!:D

well my panther has loss of appetite i dont know if its because of his older age or something but lets say he was just on a hunger strike and their was nothing wrong with him, reptiad wouldnt hurt him would it, and is it good just as a preventative measure to keep healthy chams healthy?

well my panther has loss of appetite i dont know if its because of his older age or something but lets say he was just on a hunger strike and their was nothing wrong with him, reptiad wouldnt hurt him would it, and is it good just as a preventative measure to keep healthy chams healthy?

Wont hurt him and if anything, it WILL get him to start eating....It worked for my Cham. Satoky when he was depressed from Jessica(ChamCaretaker) selling him to me.......and it wouldnt hurt to be used as a preventive measure also......

Get the XL I have the normal, but next time I'm getting the XL its an improved(better production i think) formula

ohh i didnt read that sorry........
I'd give Sandy a call, shes a really nice person and then you can decide which to get......

Back
Top Bottom