Reptaid in Petsmart?

Get the XL I have the normal, but next time I'm getting the XL its an improved(better production i think) formula

I think it is a higher concentration, could be wrong.

P.S. @Gesang - you should make a reptaid micro for us pygmy people :)

well since mellers arent normally that much over 250g i think panthers will be fine with regular, and micro...good idea.

So amber technologies is just the bottling company? Can you order it through them or is it just you who can order it through them? It does not matter to me how ever I work at an all natural pet store and I tell people about it that have reptiles. I just want to make sure I am sending them in the right direction.( your direction).;)

Amber owns the product. We contacted them about developing a product for reptiles, and developed and tested the reptile-specific formula for them. They produce it, package it, and own the rights to it. You cannot order it from them. We are the only distributor and also do all the marketing. Reptaid can be purchased through us, but we also have lined up a fine group of dealers across the country, in the UK, and in Canada. There is a link on reptaid.com to stores that offer it on their shelves and online. We also ship to various Reptile vendors who offer Reptaid for sale at the shows across the country, so look for it at all your major reptile shows.

And check out our nice half-page ad in the just-released issue of Reptiles magazine! That's my husband in the cape and tights. :D Haha. not

Last edited:
well since mellers arent normally that much over 250g i think panthers will be fine with regular, and micro...good idea.

We have thought about a micro Reptaid for pygmies, but you can just dilute it with distilled water, as Dunnigan said. You can call Elliot and talk to him about proper ratio. phone 360.893.6207. He loves to talk about Reptaid. He's really the Reptaid man. I deal mostly with the Chameleons themselves. I administer it, but I really had little to do with developing the product itself.

For typical panther chams, the regular reptaid will yield about 250-300 doses. For a large Meller's (we have one that weighs about 500 grams) we would recommend Reptaid XL. But for most chameleons, regular Reptaid will do.

Back
Top Bottom