Results from using Repashy Calcium plus every feed, vitamin d3 is ok!

Chachachameleon

My cham Poptart was not nutrified or kept warm at the store i got him from. Ive been giving him Repashy calcium plus every feed and he is doin awesome! Hes vibrant green now and has never turned that sickly beige brown color since i started to give him clacium plus. To everyone who has all these crazy nutritent cycles with 3 or 4 different ones and x amount of days during x amount of weeks, i think its unnecessary. Repashy calcium plus works great just look at him before and after. just thought id share with everyone :)

Attachments

• before and after nutrients.jpg
    before and after nutrients.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 406
My cham Poptart was not nutrified or kept warm at the store i got him from. Ive been giving him Repashy calcium plus every feed and he is doin awesome! Hes vibrant green now and has never turned that sickly beige brown color since i started to give him clacium plus. To everyone who has all these crazy nutritent cycles with 3 or 4 different ones and x amount of days during x amount of weeks, i think its unnecessary. Repashy calcium plus works great just look at him before and after. just thought id share with everyone :)

I'm glad you like this product it is very useful to have an all in one. However I still feel uneasy having read quite a few debates about it. I use it once or twice a week depending which feeders I'm using. In between I use plain calcium which means I only use two supplements which suits me fine. Pop tart is looking good. Like the name:p

I'm glad you like this product it is very useful to have an all in one. However I still feel uneasy having read quite a few debates about it. I use it once or twice a week depending which feeders I'm using. In between I use plain calcium which means I only use two supplements which suits me fine. Pop tart is looking good. Like the name:p

Ive read alot to and had some dounts as well but calcium plus doesnt have an excess amount of D3 like many other products. i talked to kammerflage creations, they they said they tested the product for over 4 years before saying it works so im tryin to spead the word because i feel like its an awesome all in 1 product. no complaints from me! glad you like the name haha

Good to hear! I use my repashy calcium+ a couple times a week too and haven't seen any problems. And I love the name!

Nice Cham, cute name.

You're never going to get a simple answer on the supplementation topic. Everyone seems to have there own special brand, d-3 (full, light, none) Vit-a (Pre-formed, Pro-formed, mix) schedule, etc. I go with what my breeder Screameleone recommends.

Seems to work great for me.

I do know you can't rely on supplementation alone. It has to work in conjunction with the correct lighting (Proper exposure to UV-b) and believe it or not hydration and temperature also have a part in the ballet.

I do know that you will eventually have to modify your schedule when as/when your cham reaches maturity. It will also need some tinkering if your cham is a female as they have higher supplementation requirements due to egg laying.

Your cham looks great and you've obviously had a good experience with your brand of supplements.

hes actually 7-10 months old so hes pretty much hit maturity. and he is a male so no worries about eggs! i feed him wax worms, meal worms, and crickets. Hes also a flapneck so hes pretty much hit his full growth! and i just changed his uvb bulb (change yearly or earlier) and i have a 100 wat zoo med bulb on him that i really like actually, perfect light and heat! im doing everything correctly and he is doing great! super friendly to

hes actually 7-10 months old so hes pretty much hit maturity. and he is a male so no worries about eggs! i feed him wax worms, meal worms, and crickets. Hes also a flapneck so hes pretty much hit his full growth! and i just changed his uvb bulb (change yearly or earlier) and i have a 100 wat zoo med bulb on him that i really like actually, perfect light and heat! im doing everything correctly and he is doing great! super friendly to

I would. Go easy with wax worms as thet have I very high fat content. If he likes them you may be able to fool him by changing to silkworms which are full of calcium .

Ive read alot to and had some dounts as well but calcium plus doesnt have an excess amount of D3 like many other products. i talked to kammerflage creations, they they said they tested the product for over 4 years before saying it works so im tryin to spead the word because i feel like its an awesome all in 1 product. no complaints from me! glad you like the name haha
How long have you been using the product? Some long term keepers have legitimate concerns.

Do we need another Repashy Calcium + thread??
I use it, and my chams are very healthy (looking!! knock on wood) but with that said, I have only been using it about 1 year.
I only use it twice a week and plain calcium most feedings (depending) and a few cricks dusted with a multivitamin once a month.

I dont dust silkies or horns, and I feed those pretty ofter, and I gut load my roaches and cricks every well.
I dont feel the need to suppliment every feeding, depends on too many things. Anyway, I dont like the idea of using the same suppliment EVERY feeding regardless of what it is!!

I believe most people overdo this stuff. :eek:

PS. The Kammer's recommended C+ to me too. Also, Bug Burger, which my cricks love!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom