sharing my little parsoni

karum

Just sharing.Thanks for veiwing.

Attachments

• org-eye.jpg
    org-eye.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 245
You seem to have some rare species that are also banned exports, how did you come across acquiring them?

Looks awesome anyway.

Does this guy has a homepage ? And even if he has breed them, illegal parental generation = illegal filial generation

Seriously, I didnt feel like we were on his back about it? Just some simple questions.

I appreciate the pics, Im just curious about the markets of other countries.

If you look he has got small scratches and looks like it could be wild caught. Other wise in good condition though. I do not think it is an Orange Eye White Lipped. Take good care of your baby.

If you look he has got small scratches and looks like it could be wild caught

totaly agree with that...thinking the same about your globifer too,

good luck with them=)

Gorgeous :):) im sure that everyone on this forum would love to own one of these fine Chameleons :) take excellent care of him/her as im sure you will! :) MORE PICS lol thanks for sharing!

also. no idea why its a thumbs down... D: should be a thumbs up! :):) sorry about that i just noticed it!

Chameleonneeds, the first statement you made was questioning where he got a banned species from? Not exactly the friendliest of comments and I bet if he were a senior member you wouldnt have questioned him at all. :rolleyes:

Chameleonneeds, the first statement you made was questioning where he got a banned species from? Not exactly the friendliest of comments and I bet if he were a senior member you wouldnt have questioned him at all. :rolleyes:

Why not ? Tyrone is one of the guys who doesn't make a difference between this...
It's the normal question when people show juveniles of those species which are extremely difficult to breed.

Ive never seen him question any of the other senior members on this forum that show photos of parsonni all the time. :rolleyes: Let your buddy stick up for himself.

Back
Top Bottom