Show off your chameleon/s!!! I want to see what you guys have.

Got a little Jacksonii aka Moose - my first cham) two weeks ago he is doing great, just started shedding for the first time since I've had him!

Cute photo, happy in the sun flick and him grumpy when we first got him and I had to change his waterbowl at night (great coloring)

Feel free to message me any tips for a newbie!

Attachments

• IMG_4045.JPG
    IMG_4045.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3959.JPG
    IMG_3959.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3961.PNG
    IMG_3961.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
All u need is a customized side care compete with perching branch instead of a seat, try explaing that to your motorcycle shop mechanic

Got a little Jacksonii aka Moose - my first cham) two weeks ago he is doing great, just started shedding for the first time since I've had him!

Cute photo, happy in the sun flick and him grumpy when we first got him and I had to change his waterbowl at night (great coloring)

Feel free to message me any tips for a newbie!
Looks great! I'll recommend what was told to me on here, and has worked wonders.. Mist him atleast twice a day with WARM water.. Not hot, but just past lukewarm. This will trigger him to drink from the droplets on the leaves. I've heard of people training their chams to drink from waterbowls, but bacteria is gonna be an issue, unless you are cleaning/disinfecting that bowl daily. Also, feeders may fall in the water and fester.

Looks great! I'll recommend what was told to me on here, and has worked wonders.. Mist him atleast twice a day with WARM water.. Not hot, but just past lukewarm. This will trigger him to drink from the droplets on the leaves. I've heard of people training their chams to drink from waterbowls, but bacteria is gonna be an issue, unless you are cleaning/disinfecting that bowl daily. Also, feeders may fall in the water and fester.

Oh for sure! We have a little dripper coming down one of the higher vines onto some foliage and into a bowl. We commonly find him sleeping on that vine at nighttime getting a slow drip on himself. - We find to get him to actually drink noticeably we have to hold the mister above him and do a slow drip, normally when we mist the cage, check if he's thirsty!

Thanks for the tips, he's been great so far - Just passing his first shed… hasn't been very hungry lately but I think its normal or so I've read.

Back
Top Bottom