so jelous.

stephen gedman

im so jelous ov everyone talkin about there great chams as i havent got one yet, still doin all my research on vivs& yemens , so i know what im doin when i get it, hopefully i will soon be showin off piics ov my newest edition to the family, sorry shouldnt put jelous more like envyous. keep up the great hints& advice, best forum ive been on .

im so jelous ov everyone talkin about there great chams as i havent got one yet, still doin all my research on vivs& yemens , so i know what im doin when i get it, hopefully i will soon be showin off piics ov my newest edition to the family, sorry shouldnt put jelous more like envyous. keep up the great hints& advice, best forum ive been on .

We were all at your point once! it sucks! but your very smart in going to research everything you need for your new member when he arrives,if you have any questions Chameleonforums is here to help :)

Just a heads up...
once yo uhave one.. you cant stop...
not joking.

i started with a male veiled. then i got a male hoehnelli.
then i adopted a female veiled.

now im getting a jackson from another member..
in about a year or so im geting a panther from another member.

and im breeding my two males next month..

Just a heads up...
not joking.

So veryyy trueee. I told the bf that he could only have one. Then it turned to okay you can have 3 all together. Now I want one of my preference and also a female to breed. We also adopted a bearded dragon.

So veryyy trueee. I told the bf that he could only have one. Then it turned to okay you can have 3 all together. Now I want one of my preference and also a female to breed. We also adopted a bearded dragon.

its bad. its a horribly life threatening addiction.

You know you have it bad when your designing what was supposed to be a guest bedroom more of a reptile bedroom just to have your chameleons in. LOL

priority

well u must get your prioritys right, chameleons come before guests any day, guests just pass through, cams stay with u,haha.(good on u).

You know you have it bad when your designing what was supposed to be a guest bedroom more of a reptile bedroom just to have your chameleons in. LOL

Tehe.
Ive done that.
i have my study set up, where i should be doing homeowrk..
instead im redesiging it to be my chameleon room.

glad to hear you are doing the reasearch first.
and they speak the truth my spare bedroom is the cham room. no beds just chams and cages and whatnot LoL
be sure to show off some pics when ur new lil one arrives

you know its bad when friends tell you that you spend more money on food for the chams (feeder insects from mulberry, gutloads, fresh greens..ect ect ect) than you do for your self.. LOL:D

you know its bad when friends tell you that you spend more money on food for the chams (feeder insects from mulberry, gutloads, fresh greens..ect ect ect) than you do for your self.. LOL:D

Im about equal on that one.

about 100-130 a month for bugs. bout 150 a month on food for me.

well hey...at least im not crazy (there is a forum full of "us") HAHA:D

its so very true.
i currerntly have 3 chams.
to feed those 3 chams.
i have
2000 crickets in two different sizes.
500 waxworms
100 super worms.
and im about to have
silkworms
hornworms
pheonix worms

so glad to hear you are doing all your research and getting things in order before you get your chams. Your time will come and you will be happy because you cham will thrive since you have been prepared for him!! :)

Just a heads up...
not joking.

So true!!!! I started with a WC Tamatave panther....then got another Ambanja and melleri in one day and then a month later a red bar panther chameleon lol and now a newest a 6 months old vieled so yeh you can't stop

Back
Top Bottom