So now I have to buy...

xoiceox

I was super excited to build a cage with my dad... So I started showing him pix of diff enclosures to get ideas and he said he doesnt think he'll have the time... SO I'm bummed...

I need links to places that sell cages at reasonable prices (I don't wanna get gyped cuz I'm broke as it is lol)

Do you like reptariums?

Do you like alluminum?

Thanx for the input guys. Sobe is growing fast so I'm hoping to order cage by the end of the week.

xoxo

18x18x36": $85 shipped

30x18x36": $115 shipped

24x24x36": $115 shipped

24x24x48": $130 shipped

Those are prices for the blue beast aluminum cages. Are they reasonable and which size would I need for an adult male veiled?

LLL often has the 24X24X48 for $79.99 and $9.99 shipping! I have cages from FL Chams, several of Tyler at Blue Beast's used cages that were like new when I got them, and some from LLL.

Question. Why don't you take the time to build the cage?

If not then the aluminum cages are best.

Oh no you just missed a great sale on the most awesome cage by like a week. LLL's 4x2x2 alum screen cage is probably my fav, and last week they were on sale for $80... Maybe I shouldn't advertise this, but I planned on buying one last sunday (the day the sale was supposed to end) so I put it in my Shopping Cart, and ended up getting sidetracked and forgetting to check out. I figured I had missed my window, but when I went back on tuesday to get something else, I still had the cage in my cage in my cart...AT the sale price, and they honored it with no questions asked. So i ended up getting it and I love it. I don't know if it was supposed to happen that way but I'm happy. I also use a 65 gal reptarium which works for me but there are a couple of things on there like the zipper placement, the poor visibilty, and hiding crickets, that I have learned how to put up with. With the reptaruim you also have to go a little stronger on the UV lights where with Alum you could stick with a 5.0. Personally I would go Aluminum... Way nicer, and worth the extra dough.

Thankyou so much ! Im gonna get an aluminum. I guess I'll have to wait for another sale, or call around! Thanx!

You could wait for a sale, or you could try Ebay? I'm not sure if they might have some posted on there. Or you could try your local Craigslist.org :) Just a few ideas to compare to :) Good luck

Back
Top Bottom