Sooo importanat please read! (po update)

alexyboo909

For all who follow mine and Po's intense relationship, I have found the answer to all her rudeness!

She's simply more into herself then me!

I wondered why she was only super green on my scarves , it's not because she likes the scarves it's because the brat can see herself in the mirror.

The weirdo even went as far as trying to eat her own face.. so strange.

Attachments

• oiuoiu.jpg
    oiuoiu.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 182
  • iudhdbc.jpg
    iudhdbc.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 182
For all who follow mine and Po's intense relationship, I have found the answer to all her rudeness!

I wondered why she was only super green on my scarves , it's not because she likes the scarves it's because the brat can see herself in the mirror.

Cute!!!:p I have yet to introduce Tobias to himself. Maybe ill do it this weekend and film the experience :p

Chameleons have the funniest little personalities...:D The fun part is getting to know your cham and it getting to know you. The bonds we have with our pets should be cherished. She looks great! Super green.

aww she is very cute!! and WOW way a green she is!!

She reminds me of my kids on Facebook... posing in the mirror and taking pictures of themselves. :)

Back
Top Bottom