Sooo importanat please read! (po update)

That is so funny!!! She is such a pretty thing! I've never seen such a hot green before. I'd probably fawn all over myself too, if I was neon green like her. She's a supa - star!

For all who follow mine and Po's intense relationship, I have found the answer to all her rudeness!

She's simply more into herself then me!

Lol, well now you have proof that she's a vain little thing maybe you can use her narcissism to trick her into liking you more........I'd go with Hojs idea and disguise yourself as her twin sister.........:D

haha good idea maybe she'll let me love her then! but yeah she's only that bright green when she's looking in the mirror.

or when she's sleeping.

it's so green it's almost yellow sometimes :)

sometimes when chams are mad and just want to be left along they shoot their toungs out like weapons, my panther and veiled have done this before, i wish my chams would react to a mirror, they just sit in fromt of thm and try to climb it.... -.-

My veiled chameleon will flare up those flaps on the side of his cone, turn a light green speckled with dark green color when he sees himself in the mirror, he thinks he's a female, Po is so cute though. :)

Back
Top Bottom