Starburst My Panther

melric

Avid Member
So the background on this guy is her name was originally Susie. Then Susie started to develop colors and I had to search for a new name. Seeing how his sire is Skittles from Tiki Tiki reptiles I went with Starburst. Keeping it in the candy family, lol. Btw I really recommend Tiki Tiki, they're one of the site sponsors and look at what they produce. Most of my chams are from them.

Pics, pics, pics. :D
When I noticed Susie becoming Starburst, hahaha.
c144c314.jpg

More color.
27ffb2be.jpg

And now.
02c0f54a.jpg

8174ab38.jpg

6c31fdbb.jpg

All pics taken with my iPhone 4!

The San Diego show is coming up! :D

Hahaha, thanks again everyone.
Yes, taste the rainbow is the skittle slogan. But, it's okay because my guy's sire is Skittles from tiki tiki.:p

i know i just thought about it after a read it and then read it again to make sure that i read it rite then i just had to post it...

btw that is an awesome looking cham i love all the colors and the name is very fitting

i know i just thought about it after a read it and then read it again to make sure that i read it rite then i just had to post it...

btw that is an awesome looking cham i love all the colors and the name is very fitting

Thanks! He has a lot of red. It also looks like he has blue and red bars. But, I know after time colors change. I wonder what he will look like in the end.

Check it out! Major color change. I walked in and he is changing from red bars to blue. Kinda purple looking too!

cfb2c9e6.jpg

A little grumpy.

03824662.jpg

8cb4ec5b.jpg

lol me and Kisa kept telling you it was a male! you kept saying she was a girl with nice colors! finally you realize it lol

How pretty! Wow, he turned out to be an awesome looking guy.

Thanks! He still growing everyday. Love it. :)

lol me and Kisa kept telling you it was a male! you kept saying she was a girl with nice colors! finally you realize it lol
Yeah, yeah! lol. That was back at the first pic. :p

Starburst is one gorgeous boy! I love the color change.
Thanks Jann. He was just red bar last week. It's really crazy! :D

Back
Top Bottom