Steam cleaner for sanitizing cham cage?

Thanks for your comments. I did do a search for steam cleaning, but missed those mentioned here. I guess I'll try that cheap one on woot, for $20 can't go too wrong I guess. I only have 2 cages to clean also, so I don't need a big heavy duty model.

I want one also and have been looking online. But I wouldnt waste my time with one if it doesnt get up to 250 degrees. The cheap little hand held ones arent going to do anything but just clean stains and such.

I want one also and have been looking online. But I wouldnt waste my time with one if it doesnt get up to 250 degrees. The cheap little hand held ones arent going to do anything but just clean stains and such.

You're probably right, but since I've already ordered it, I may as well try it now. I'll let you know how it works out, although I guess the only way to know for sure would be to quantify the bacteria before and after. Which I could do actually, I think I have some sterile media and some petri dishes somewhere!

Thanks for your comments. I did do a search for steam cleaning, but missed those mentioned here. I guess I'll try that cheap one on woot, for $20 can't go too wrong I guess. I only have 2 cages to clean also, so I don't need a big heavy duty model.

Save the $20
Its not going to be good enough

Im going to go and see if i can find a cpl of the models ive been looking at (like that mcculloch) in area stores. I just want to see how well made they are before i purchase one. I hate ordering something online and you get and its a piece of dung.

aw, I love your avatar. It reminds me of my fellow. Dont forget we have the brothers! How is your cham doing? Is he eatinig cricket? Mine will not eat crickets barely anymore! Just curious if yours is going through a similar phase. I was wondering if it ran in the family! lol!

Back
Top Bottom