Still hanging from the roof!

vladdimir26

It has been quite some time and Spyro is still hanging from the roof/ceiling of the cage! Here i took some pictures. P.S He was not hanging they way the pictures are right now with only two feet. It was all four feet. And also, in the pictures he appears really brown. Please ignore that the lighting was really bad on the room as my hand covered it and gave it a dark color.

Attachments

• IMG_7913.jpg
    IMG_7913.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_7914.jpg
    IMG_7914.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_7915.jpg
    IMG_7915.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 214
It has been quite some time and Spyro is still hanging from the roof/ceiling of the cage! Here i took some pictures. P.S He was not hanging they way the pictures are right now with only two feet. It was all four feet. And also, in the pictures he appears really brown. Please ignore that the lighting was really bad on the room as my hand covered it and gave it a dark color.

Relax. they can hang there for hours. even sleep upside down!

Yes, when I purchased my veiled chameleon from the pet store they had lots of baby veiled all hanging. But, they just like to explore and relax. Remember, they are in a small cage and sometimes have nothing else to do.

I must say though, I posted in your other 'new cage' thread- you need to sort out its living conditions in my opinion.

Oh ok! Sorry for all these worries of mine. New chameleon dad xD

No problem! everyone gets the new parent worries. even people who have multiple other chams.
My guy used to frequently hang upside down, sleep upside down, he even cuahgt a cricket upside down!
the only reason he doesnt now, is cuz hes free ranged.

Yes, when I purchased my veiled chameleon from the pet store they had lots of baby veiled all hanging. But, they just like to explore and relax. Remember, they are in a small cage and sometimes have nothing else to do.

I must say though, I posted in your other 'new cage' thread- you need to sort out its living conditions in my opinion.

his cage is fine.

MeatPotato wants to get some natural substrait in there . haha:rolleyes:

I have posted in your recent threads. I feel there are some issues you might want to address with your own set-up. Just saying.

Haha. Im sorry this is just funny to me...
just saying.

damn chameleons. this is the ONLY thing i hate about em. lol, they have complete cage space but choose to stay secluded on an open top lol.

:D One of my new baby Veiled's is a hanger too!! :D
Seriously glad you posted this as we are new parents and if new parents didn't worry about our little guys then there would be something wrong with us!! Their safety and health should be our top priority!

And as Camimom who has much experience has stated... your cage set up if fine. We know you can trust listening to her!!

:D One of my new baby Veiled's is a hanger too!! :D
Seriously glad you posted this as we are new parents and if new parents didn't worry about our little guys then there would be something wrong with us!! Their safety and health should be our top priority!

And as Camimom who has much experience has stated... your cage set up if fine. We know you can trust listening to her!!

THank you very much for the compliment. I greatly appreciate it.

and all new parents worry. whether its a chameleon, a dog, or an actual human baby.
the difference is that chameleons have specialized care..
trust me, I did the same thing..
my topics as a new cham mommy were things like..
my cham vibrated on my finger!
what is this on his back (he was starting to shed)
OMG black tipped tail! (it was a bruise)
and yes, the is it ok if he sleeps upside down...

Not to sound rude or anything, but I have read some of your latest posts and you have given so much wrong information. For example about the chameleon that could easily tell he had MBD. You said he was healthy because his color? And his cage is fine. And Camimon and JonRich thanks for the support guys :). Also I forgot to tell you JonRich what a nice thing you did for me by donating those 20$ even when I didn't even know if I wanted to buy him from NorthWest :) Appreciate it man :D

Not to sound rude or anything, but I have read some of your latest posts and you have given so much wrong information. For example about the chameleon that could easily tell he had MBD. You said he was healthy because his color? And his cage is fine. And Camimon and JonRich thanks for the support guys :). Also I forgot to tell you JonRich what a nice thing you did for me by donating those 20$ even when I didn't even know if I wanted to buy him from NorthWest :) Appreciate it man :D

No problem man. I got some butterworms on the way. $20 well spent!!:D

PS: like your sig!

Im with you vlad. New daddy for three months now and i freak out about the smallest things. Im driving evryone in my house crazy with how obssesd i am with trying to make everything perfect for my guy. and i also want to say thanks to camimom. alot of helpful advice from you. this forum has been a great resource.

After 4-5 hours of hanging from the roof it seems that Spyro finally decided to come down and chill on his plants. He is not in a good mood though and he puffed at the sight of the camera :p

Attachments

• IMG_7918.jpg
    IMG_7918.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom