The advantage of planting pothos at the bottom

Good to know, I literally panic over everything so when he slows down in gaining weight I wont have to freak out....although...that is my M.O.....I most likely will still freak out and ask everyone what I am doing wrong.... 🤣
To be honest, the first winter was a hell! Such change in behavior, slowing down and almost no appetite! Yet when you weigh them, almost no weight lost.

Ugh, I'm not looking forward to that at all. I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck!
You will pull through, the following winters will be easier. My girl came last week officially out of her winter depression, she's now hunting and eating like crazy. Till last week we only had 8 months of rain, btw this week again, and I do notice that my whole clan reacts differently then the years before. The barometric pressure difference effects their behavior.

You will pull through, the following winters will be easier. My girl came last week officially out of her winter depression, she's now hunting and eating like crazy. Till last week we only had 8 months of rain, btw this week again, and I do notice that my whole clan reacts differently then the years before. The barometric pressure difference effects their behavior.
Very interesting!!

I experienced this every winter with Eustis. He would slow way down and not move around much, stayed a darker green and went to bed early every night.

Back
Top Bottom