The Great Grand Babies First Shed

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The babies were having their first shed this weekend and I just couldn't resist a few shedding pictures. :)

GreatGrandbabiesshedding51514059_zpse6a028c0.jpg

Shedding and having a snack

GreatGrandbabiesshedding51514102_zps56e89545.jpg

GreatGrandbabiesshedding51514094_zpsd595e0ce.jpg

GreatGrandbabiesshedding51514060_zpscd385179.jpg

A fruit fly on his head. :D

GreatGrandbabiesshedding51514012_zpsa1bc6eb5.jpg

Great grandpa Luie at 5 years old

Luie5yrsoldSadie4mosold4612184.jpg

Great grandma Camille at 3 1/2 years old

CamilleJune172011053.jpg

poor shedding babies - lol - to cute Jann - you sure take some nice pics- I wish I could get a nice pic of Olive - she is getting old - lol ALL your pics are so nice, and those babies just keep getting more cute by the day !!

Wow they look great! I can't believe they are showing yellow like that, I've never seen that. Luie and Camille are amazing as well. Good job on the photos, they turned out nice. I really like the one with the fly on his head.

poor shedding babies - lol - to cute Jann - you sure take some nice pics- I wish I could get a nice pic of Olive - she is getting old - lol ALL your pics are so nice, and those babies just keep getting more cute by the day !!

Thank you for all your nice comments about the babies and their photos.

I wish you lived closer. We'd be happy to make pictures of Olive and all of your guys.

Jann, what kind of camera/lenses are you using... your pictures are soooooo nice !

Chris, thank you for the comment on the photos.

Our camera is a Nikon D7000.

Yay first shed :)
How old are they now? I see one eating a cricket.

Brad, they are one month old and eat a variety of feeders. Dez had them eating crickets the day they hatched. :eek:

How exciting and wonderful! :D

Thank you Pamela! Everything they do excites me. ;)

Wow they look great! I can't believe they are showing yellow like that, I've never seen that. Luie and Camille are amazing as well. Good job on the photos, they turned out nice. I really like the one with the fly on his head.

Thank you for all the kind words about my babies, their pictures and Luie and Camille. I miss both Luie and Camille and so excited to be able to raise part of their great grand babies.

They look wonderful Jann.. yay!!! First shed! :D

Thank you so much Lauren. I'm having a blast with these little ones. :)

Jann they are looking great! I can't wait to watch them all grow up, they are going to be absolutely gorgeous with those grandparents!

The little one is so cute, and Grandma and Grandpa look great :)

Thank you Stan for the compliment on my little ones.

They are just adorable. Looks like they are doing very well. Enjoy them while you can, they are growing like weeds.

Thank you Rachelle. I'm enjoying every minute with them. :)

So cool Jannb! :)

Thank you!

Wonderfully lovely babies Jann! The grandparents are so so beautiful! Great pics!

Thank you Caitlin for the kind words about the babies and Luie and Camille.

Jann they are looking great! I can't wait to watch them all grow up, they are going to be absolutely gorgeous with those grandparents!

Thank you for all the nice comments Nick.

First baby has a super hero mask, LOL. :D
They are so cute and grandparents are just majestic. :)

Thank you so much Buğra for the nice compliments.

Love,love,love your pics jann. Luie and camille would of been proud grandparents.
Kath.

Thank you Kath. I love, love, love these little ones. :)

They are all adorable and I don't know how you are going to part with any of them!!!

Thank you Carol. I am really getting attached. My eyes tear up every time I think about having to send these little guys away. :(

I can't stand the cuteness!! I look at your pictures and I think...I bet I have room for another enclosure, a little girl sure would be nice. :D :D

Wow! Wonderful pics! And of course even more wonderful chams! Oh they are sooo cute!
The grandparents are fascinating!
I can just congratulate to all of them! I wish them a long, happy and healthy life!!!

Back
Top Bottom