The Question Game

Concrete Angel, it made me cry when I was little, very emotional song.
(saved ya BB!)

Blind or Deaf?

Concrete Angel, it made me cry when I was little, very emotional song.
(saved ya BB!)

Blind or Deaf?
Deaf, they can always write it down, if i was blind i couldnt see my little little (Nickname for cham ;) )

Water or pop?

Water-as long as pop isn't offered. Ha ha. must resist!

A swimming pool with salt water or chlorine? (Either way there are a lot of other people in it with you)

ugh. seriously? family guy?!?!?

Chick Fil-A!

If you had to pick a major: Chemistry, Philosophy or English?

Chemistry.

Pie or ice cream?

Wow, thats a toughie....

Id go with PUMPKIN PIE!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Now i must get one at the store today..Thanks a lot! ":p

Swamp full of leaches or cave full of vampyre bats?

Vampire bats, they're not as evil as the movies make them out to be. Leeches...I've found them. Not fun.

If you had to cut some of the world's population in order to save the planet and everything in it would you do it? And how would you do it?

Vampire bats, they're not as evil as the movies make them out to be. Leeches...I've found them. Not fun.

If you had to cut some of the world's population in order to save the planet and everything in it would you do it? And how would you do it?

yes i wuld do it, and i would put a poison that is an instant death and put only enough to kill the ppl in china, they cause too much polution and there r alot of them( not trying to be racist against chinese)

yes i wuld do it, and i would put a poison that is an instant death and put only enough to kill the ppl in china, they cause too much polution and there r alot of them( not trying to be racist against chinese)

Grantman: Nice to know you are a murderer but we need a new question bud. LOL!

hmmm i don't really know i think its my great grandfather at around 85ish? I could be wrong though i'm not completely sure.

Favorite salt-water creature?

hmmm i don't really know i think its my great grandfather at around 85ish? I could be wrong though i'm not completely sure.

Favorite salt-water creature?

Ah the perfect q for me..

Seahorses!!! I will have a tank one day!

Funniest Movie?

Mexican for sure...But if i could choose something different i would have to say indian (punjabi) food

Favorite soda / alcoholic drink?

Back
Top Bottom